2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

one month and I'll be out there!! Counting down the days. Splitting our honeymoon into two fishing trips. One ice trip for a week at the end of March, with a couple days on Big Windy. Then another trip in the summer at a camp near Kenora. Weeeeeoooooooooooooo I can't wait for some March Madness on Peggy!

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

one month and I'll be out there!! Counting down the days. Splitting our honeymoon into two fishing trips. One ice trip for a week at the end of March, with a couple days on Big Windy. Then another trip in the summer at a camp near Kenora. Weeeeeoooooooooooooo I can't wait for some March Madness on Peggy!

In a month your fishing trip could require a boat. 

21 minutes ago, Goalie said:

In a month your fishing trip could require a boat. 

Definitely not that, but I wouldn't cry if you guys would get to -30 every day from now until then. LW is always froze up till May. It's the truck access to places like Caddy and West Hawk that concerns me...

So after watching more highlights of our complete domination of the Ticats in the 2019 grey cup... I finally realized... I am totally over the boat celebration during our futile years... 

Couple that with the Blue Bombers Twitter bitchslapping all comers... my head's in a good place.