2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

KBF here reporting from Maui now. Today while walking, and wearing some of my Bomber gear, I was accosted by two Rider fans, unsolicited, and told just how dumb the Bombers were for signing Collaros.  One of them was wearing cowboy boots. In Hawaii. Yikes.

Finally after politely listening to an analysis on concussions and why Collaros sucks I just suddenly said loudly "my eyes!!! My eyes!! I'm blinded!! The Grey Cup, it's so shiny!!!!" And I walked away. Ahhh yeah....

Seeing Rider fans on vacation is the worst. No other team's fan base will go out of their way to ruin another fan's vacation more than the Riders

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-04 at 2:42 PM, Super Duper Negatron said:

Seeing Rider fans on vacation is the worst. No other team's fan base will go out of their way to ruin another fan's vacation more than the Riders

And as predicted, Rider fans already annoying me in Maui. I saw your son's Rider hat and left you alone. But do you extend me the same courtesy? Ugh...

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 2020 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛. 𝑉𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wpg_BlueBombers/status/1230492353535676417

Edited by Geebrr

13 hours ago, Geebrr said:
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 2020 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛. 𝑉𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑.

"The champ is here! The champ is here! The champ is here!"

LOL! Love it!

21 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Don't know who in the Bombers org is responsible for running their twitter account, but they do a stellar job of it.

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Don't know who in the Bombers org is responsible for running their twitter account, but they do a stellar job of it.

I think Riley Marra does all of their digital stuff, but don't quote me.....he is FANTASTIC at what he does, for sure.

On ‎2020‎-‎02‎-‎04 at 4:57 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

KBF here reporting from Maui now. Today while walking, and wearing some of my Bomber gear, I was accosted by two Rider fans, unsolicited, and told just how dumb the Bombers were for signing Collaros.  One of them was wearing cowboy boots. In Hawaii. Yikes.

Finally after politely listening to an analysis on concussions and why Collaros sucks I just suddenly said loudly "my eyes!!! My eyes!! I'm blinded!! The Grey Cup, it's so shiny!!!!" And I walked away. Ahhh yeah....

Be careful, that's how Saskatchewanites lure you in. They start small talk about the CFL. In 2007, the Saskatchewan premier concerned with the skyrocketing cost of health care caused by the effects of an almost singular gene pool in his province, set up back room health policies designed to help eliminate inbred pregnancies amongst his constituents. He lowered the price of bung baloney and encouraged the men to use baloney skin contraceptive barriers when being intimate with their sister/wife/cousins  He also held the Estevan summit in which public health nurses were brought in to discuss a system of "hole in the white sheet" breeding to diversify the gene pool and raise overall intelligence levels across the province as they were far below average. At any rate, the male head of the household was encouraged to seek out superior, non genetically linked, males to act as sperm donors to impregnate their wives through holes in a white sheet. Men from Manitoba were targeted, as their Bomber gear, made them easy to spot and a clear indication of superior intelligence. They usually try butter you up with potato whisky then take you out to the sheet behind the barn and show you pictures of women that aren't their wives claiming that this is the woman on the other side. Very sneaky....but I can't blame them for trying.

Edited by GCn20

Got to meet and talk with Patrick Neufeld and Stanley Bryant at the Wheat Kings game here in Brandon last night.  What a couple of cool dudes and great ambassadors for the Bombers!   You know that they're big guys, but until you stand right beside them, you don't get a full appreciation of how huge they actually are.

10 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Got to meet and talk with Patrick Neufeld and Stanley Bryant at the Wheat Kings game here in Brandon last night.  What a couple of cool dudes and great ambassadors for the Bombers!   You know that they're big guys, but until you stand right beside them, you don't get a full appreciation of how huge they actually are.

Absolutely. At 260 myself I'm not small but I've shook hands with some of these guys and it's embarrassing when your hand literally disappears inside of theirs. These are BIG MEN!

I love your comment about them being "cool dudes and great ambassadors for the Bombers!" They're big men and even better human beings. There is something about sports and camaraderie that develops great people.