2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

15 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Jus saying your 100 list would beat a Seinfeld related post every time no problem.  

I'm not going to do a Top 100 List. It is much too time consuming & would literally take hours if not days so it ain't happening. If anyone wants to do one then have at it, I say. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Congrats to the Kansas City Chiefs for breaking their massive drought! Was the year for ending droughts for sure!

There are even more massive droughts in the NFL. The Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals at 72 seasons & the Detroit Lions at 62. Then a whole bunch of teams who've never won a Super Bowl at 54 seasons including the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans. Minnesota Vikings, LA Chargers, Cincinatti Bengals & Atlanta Falcons. Cleveland Browns would be on that list but as they suspended operations for 3 seasons they are at 51.  

35 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Congrats to the Kansas City Chiefs for breaking their massive drought! Was the year for ending droughts for sure!

What I learned from watching this game is that the Grey Cup was more entertaining and I appreciate how focused our Blue were compared to the 49ers.   After the 2nd interception the 49er players were posing in the end zone and "acting" up and at that point I realized they were going to lose.   Totally unfocused,  the coaches kept getting overly emotional whenever a call didn't go the way they wanted.   Made me appreciate how good of a job O'Shea has done with this club. 

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

What I learned from watching this game is that the Grey Cup was more entertaining and I appreciate how focused our Blue were compared to the 49ers.   After the 2nd interception the 49er players were posing in the end zone and "acting" up and at that point I realized they were going to lose.   Totally unfocused,  the coaches kept getting overly emotional whenever a call didn't go the way they wanted.   Made me appreciate how good of a job O'Shea has done with this club. 

But they do have a better half-time show :)