2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

I thought assistant coaches don't work year round or has that changed since that drama in Saskatchewan when Corey Chamblin ordered his staff to report earlier than their contracts said and Craig Dickenson refused. Could it be possible that they are waiting for the coaches to report back to the team?

13 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

I thought assistant coaches don't work year round or has that changed since that drama in Saskatchewan when Corey Chamblin ordered his staff to report earlier than their contracts said and Craig Dickenson refused. Could it be possible that they are waiting for the coaches to report back to the team?

No, the Bombers are in negotiations for the coaches they want back. And any new ones they bring in. 

“We just finished our annual Top 10 Bombers stories of 2019, but all the rage right now are the decade-ending lists.”
Ed Tait
Find out the parameters used in Ed Tait’s “Blue’s Best of the 2010s’”
- bluebombers.com thought we’d begin another list that is certain to generate debate, with our Top 10 Blue Bombers players of the decade.

Andrew Harris
Stanley Bryant
Jovon Johnson
Justin Medlock
Matt Nichols
Clarence Denmark 
Henoc Muamba
Terrence Edwards
Adam Bighill
Maurice Leggett
Taylor Loffler
Willie Jefferson
Chris Randle
Doug Brown
Glen January 
Brendon LaBatte
Jamaal Westerman

https://www.bluebombers.com/2020/01/06/top-bombers-decade/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

12 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Think it’s more of trying to find a WR coach.

You think they are waiting to get a WR coach to tell them which QB to go after? Doesn't make any sense.

It makes a little more sense if they are waiting to get a QB coach, but not much. That's an entry level spot for ex QB's to get into coaching, not a guy who gets much of a say in who the QB will be. In fact, if the QB doesn't like the QB coach, you change the QB coach.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

and thanks to George's love of communism, he was able to get a straight-line right into the Cuban baseball system for the Yankees...

Maybe we should have hired George as Commisioner of the CFL. Imagine the pipeline of Latino baseball players from Cuba we could have got?

48 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I still own stock in Vandelay Industries.  I think it's going to go one day.

Solid company but Latex is too volatile for me. I do like the importing/exporting aspect although ive heard theyre looking to drop the exporting and just focus solely on the importing. Bold move dropping diapers and going all in on chips.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti