2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

On 2019-11-28 at 9:44 AM, NorthernSkunk said:

I was thinking the same thing......but then I thought I don't need anymore warning points from the mods lol...... 

hey skunk, if it makes you feel any better I got me one of them warning points as well, lol, so you're not alone... got it on the first day here no less... 😕

9 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Having an exciting QB is.....  well it's exciting !  I hope it keeps the Bombers in the backs of many people's minds when the season starts .... . and turns into ticket sales.  Just gotta get a different experienced QB for Big Chris to learn more from..... 

Why do you feel the need to repeat basically the same thing every day?

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Why do you feel the need to repeat basically the same thing every day?

I am still enjoying the victory,  especially with how it all went down. 

And if yer the newly self appointed repeat police for the board man are you going to be busy eh... .  Lapo is officially gone and there are still repeat posts about that guy lol...... as well as many other repeat posts.

👁‍🗨You may ask how the Canadian Mafia pulled this Championship off...

"We respect each other’s roles and we’ve figured out a way to keep evolving in how we work together to make sure that we can add the ‘S’ onto this championship."

📝 bit.ly/34iPuZN
#ForTheW

And this is what we witnessed, isn’t it?

38 minutes ago, White Out said:

So the frame and the print and the plates with the score cost me in total $50. I'm going to fidget around with the placement of the confetti otherwise I'm pretty happy20191215-150723.jpg

nice job and a great way to memorialize the entire event! adding the engraved plate was a nice touch!

if you have issues with your inserts staying in play you may think about doing something like a blue and gold double matting with pockets cut in the matting to keep things where you want them... for me, it seems short of using some sort of adhesive, which would ultimately damage your print, inserts will eventually move around in the frame... just a suggestion...

but you did a really nice job with it and very reasonably!