2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I was scanning the Blue Bombers website, looking for photos or graphics that I could use as desktop images.

I noticed a bunch of great Grey Cup photos up: https://www.bluebombers.com/photo-galleries-2019/game-day-photo-galleries/

The photos are embedded in a way that doesn't make them easy to access to download for personal use but, if you're having trouble, let me know and I can help.

Lots of great Keith Urban pics too!! 🙄

EDIT: I'll add some of my favs below.

20191124_JohanyJutras_a9_3902-1600x1004.

20191124_JohanyJutras_a9_1516-1600x1170.

20191124_JohanyJutras_a9_1400-1600x1116.

20191124_JohanyJutras_a9_6198-1600x1083.

I believe all photos were taken by Johany Jutras for the CFL. https://www.johanyjutras.com/index/G0000wvGTy6UGFNU

I so wish I could have the Willie Jefferson one as my desk top but sadly those setting require admin privileges, stuck with corporate logo instead... 

my desktop is a picture of me and Andrew Harris that was taken this summer at St.Vital Earls.  It was actually taken right before the whole drug thing broke (I know, it was me, I spiked his drink! Ha suck on that Steve Simmons).  But looking at those pictures I may want to switch it out, those are awesome (though if I put up the picture of Willie and Strevs I may get some questions)...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

WELL hopefully it just a formality and matter of time until he is re-upped..a player wanting to truly be here and miss his guys goes a long way..With Jones..Alexander..Maston already in the fold..getting him and Sayles locked in would be huge..and even though he struggled in his last few starts there is huge upside with Rios

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

WELL hopefully it just a formality and matter of time until he is re-upped..a player wanting to truly be here and miss his guys goes a long way..With Jones..Alexander..Maston already in the fold..getting him and Sayles locked in would be huge..and even though he struggled in his last few starts there is huge upside with Rios

Meanwhile, Tre Roberson has 10 NFL workouts lined up.

CB Tre Roberson, who had 7 interceptions with Calgary in the CFL this season, is drawing interest from over 10 NFL teams. Roberson was with the Minnesota Vikings in 2016/17 and is expected to be headed back to NFL in 2020.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

BC had a chance to re-sign him and went after other talent...  Rose was the steal If free agency - I could see a three year contract for him

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

BC had a chance to re-sign him and went after other talent...  Rose was the steal If free agency - I could see a three year contract for him

Yeah I was pumped when we signed him..and doubt he gets any NFL interest as they will view him as too slight

Well giants try out anyone and everyone..I'm sure I could get one too hahah

Yeah a workout is one thing..or a minute camp but good majority of time your just a body..at his size..he will have to be something exceptional..NFL is too drawn to and hooked on measurables and body type..as well as politics in regards to draft..etc..wish him well but I'd be shocked if he stuck. And that's our gain as I cant see him not back here if it doesnt pan out in NFL

3 hours ago, Booch said:

If I was Miller I would make sure that would happen...

and moot point anyway as they won't be taking the cross over if thats the route they took anyway...and they won't be coming out of the West either...they've had horse shoes up their green hynies for 2 years now...doubt it happens again...their 25-11 record the last 2 years is the weakest and least rounded team of that record I can think of in decades

Definitely  a moot point , and I would hope Miller would fight it too. 

I doubt they'd give up the locker room though.

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Forget logistics- the Team that represents the West gets home locker rooms... Tradition > logistics. 

Hey  trust me, I would definitely want that to be the case.

Just doubt it happens.

The CFL has never had to address it before, so I'm not so sure.

29 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Definitely  a moot point , and I would hope Miller would fight it too. 

I doubt they'd give up the locker room though.

I dunno, as mentioned the Bombers are unbeaten as playoff “visitors” at IGF West... AND, kicking green @ss in their barn while taking the high road is just so damned satisfying!

Edited by BigBlueFanatic