2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

20 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

The only thing that could make that better would be having another Bombers vs Riders game via cross over with the Riders listed as the away team!!!

A grey cup hosted by the riders, where the host team went through the cross over route and ends up being the Visitor team? 

Oh my- I. would. Kill. to. see. that.

This has to happen!

Heads would explode.

Hey, Rider fans can always look back fondly to the first game at their new stadium, oh wait...

Well, I bet they have great memories of the first playoff game at the New Mosaic, oh wait...

I've got it, they can celebrate the first western final in the new barn, shoot, that doesn't work either...

Well they can always dump on their neighbours to the east about a drought....wait a minute 😀

I was scanning the Blue Bombers website, looking for photos or graphics that I could use as desktop images.

I noticed a bunch of great Grey Cup photos up: https://www.bluebombers.com/photo-galleries-2019/game-day-photo-galleries/

The photos are embedded in a way that doesn't make them easy to access to download for personal use but, if you're having trouble, let me know and I can help.

Lots of great Keith Urban pics too!! 🙄

EDIT: I'll add some of my favs below.

20191124_JohanyJutras_a9_3902-1600x1004.

20191124_JohanyJutras_a9_1516-1600x1170.

20191124_JohanyJutras_a9_1400-1600x1116.

20191124_JohanyJutras_a9_6198-1600x1083.

I believe all photos were taken by Johany Jutras for the CFL. https://www.johanyjutras.com/index/G0000wvGTy6UGFNU

Edited by JCon

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

I was scanning the Blue Bombers website, looking for photos or graphics that I could use as desktop images.

I noticed a bunch of great Grey Cup photos up: https://www.bluebombers.com/photo-galleries-2019/game-day-photo-galleries/

The photos are embedded in a way that doesn't make them easy to access to download for personal use but, if you're having trouble, let me know and I can help.

I want a picture of Keith Urban doing that deer in the headlights look after Suits tried to get him to call a play.  Just so cringey!

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I want a picture of Keith Urban doing that deer in the headlights look after Suits tried to get him to call a play.  Just so cringey!

No go. These are all sideline shots. Best I can do is this from happier times:

2019_11_24_648ef85a-9271-4ad1-b087-c94bf

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

No go. These are all sideline shots. Best I can do is this from happier times:

2019_11_24_648ef85a-9271-4ad1-b087-c94bf

Right now all Keith is thinking is "I gave up cocaine for this"?

Edited by kelownabomberfan
got the drugs he was addicted to wrong

24 minutes ago, JCon said:

You Know where this link belongs @JCon... to the OP with the game film!!

16 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I don't think they would. And if they were awarded home locker rooms- I would hope to god that the Bombers would fight that...

Logistically,  to make the home team pack up and move their entire locker room down the hall.

Can't see it happening 

8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Logistically,  to make the home team pack up and move their entire locker room down the hall.

Can't see it happening 

If I was Miller I would make sure that would happen...

and moot point anyway as they won't be taking the cross over if thats the route they took anyway...and they won't be coming out of the West either...they've had horse shoes up their green hynies for 2 years now...doubt it happens again...their 25-11 record the last 2 years is the weakest and least rounded team of that record I can think of in decades

11 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Can't see it happening 

Logistically, they've already packed their stuff up and haven't played at home in weeks. Probably would need a full cleaning (and fumigation) before the GC, anyhow, so none of their stuff would be there.