2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Agreed- now we can actually see a grey cup win with much better quality- so shiny and new!

I can't stop watching Jefferson bat away Brandon Banks like a mosquito at the 6:33 mark.  Just so hilarious.  When I saw that, I knew the Bombers had come to play and were going to make Hamilton their you know what all game.  

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I can't stop watching Jefferson bat away Brandon Banks like a mosquito at the 6:33 mark.  Just so hilarious.  When I saw that, I knew the Bombers had come to play and were going to make Hamilton their you know what all game.  

Yup, saw him do that on the first play and knew WJ was going to be a factor all day.

6 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Reflecting on the win and wondering when the ring ceremony will take place. 
Would love to see a pic of Danny Mac sporting a 1990 and 2019 GC ring. 

I think Andrew will have 2....but the one with the leo's will have to be less prominent

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

yes, at the time we all thought it was going to be the last Grey Cup ever as we were only one month away from the world being destroyed by Y2K...who knew it was just a hoax.

The only thing worse than having a long drought is having only four Grey Cups in a whole century. 

There, there... you'll always have the Labour Day Classic. 

Just now, JCon said:

The only thing worse than having a long drought is having only four Grey Cups in a whole century. 

There, there... you'll always have the Labour Day Classic. 

It would be especially sweet for the Bombers to Two-peat in their toilet bowl stadium next year.