2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

7 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Strev. may just be one of those guys who doesn't quite get when the party's over and it's time to go home. 😄😄

I can tell you my Dad was like that. I'm sure not. When the time comes to leave, I leave. Not my Father. He could party with the best of them, drink his face off & still be the last man standing. I saw it many, many times growing up. And no matter how drunk he got he never missed a day of work from a hangover. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

Christ.. 15 or so bombers at the game tonight. How many of these guys live here now. Osh got a big ovation also as he was also at the game. 

It speaks to the culture this organization has established since taking over back in 2013. I love it.

And also, Bighill should probably get season tickets for the Jets:

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I can tell you my Dad was like that. I'm sure not. When the time comes to leave, I leave. Not my Father. He could party with the best of them, drink his face off & still be the last man standing. I saw it many, many times growing up. And no matter how drunk he got he never missed a day of work from a hangover. 

I was at the Grey cup party in Calgary until 2:30 AM, got to sleep at 3:00 AM(hotel was 3 blocks from party) Woke up at 5:15 AM to catch 6:45 AM flight, was at work for 9:30 AM. I am pretty sure I was half drunk still.

17 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

I was at the Grey cup party in Calgary until 2:30 AM, got to sleep at 3:00 AM(hotel was 3 blocks from party) Woke up at 5:15 AM to catch 6:45 AM flight, was at work for 9:30 AM. I am pretty sure I was half drunk still.

perhaps should have taken the day off?  I think everyone would have understood... :)