2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

This is why Simmons is just considered a joke among sports fans & journalists alike. Last week, he just wrote a column about Miller.... errr… Harris saying he shouldn't be allowed to play in the Grey Cup. 

We went to a steak house in Calgary the night before the Cup, and Simmons was walking out as we were walking in. It took all my restraint not to spit in his face. His face is also very punchable too.

Roger Rempel on Twitter: "Had to woik this aft so could not attend Bomber parade in person. I gave the lad the OK to skip school and attend the party and he snagged this vid of Strevvy, enjoying the cup. Cup looks great on us! We ALL are not responsible enough to hold this cup today! #bombers #GreyCup https://t.co/N0HOzew9rn" / Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/viewfromspace/status/1199451713922428928?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1199451713922428928&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231199451713922428928

Hey guys - just returned to Base camp after spending the last two weeks climbing Everest.  My Sherpa just handed me his phone and I haven't had time to look at the results yet, but I just wanted to say that it was another great effort this year, good to see the guys fight, and I know while we came up short yet again, I believe in the team, in O'Shea, Lapo, Hall etc. and I think all the ingredients are there, and if Kyle can have another great draft we're definitely going to be in the fight again and have a chance next year to end the drought etc.....wait what's that Lapsang???  Hold on, he's trying to tell me something....

What???

We won????

We won?????????????

Ok, I'm just going to need a moment....

Image result for crying in celebration gif

Time to get back to Canada!

Ok - haven't seen the game yet, but just tell me that a highly successful Canadian band was the half-time entertainment, you know, like Reklaws kind of caliber talent.  I'd hate to see some foreign country singer do the half time show, and then engage in some incredibly awkward banter in the booth with Suitor during the third quarter.  That would be just silly.  

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Ok - haven't seen the game yet, but just tell me that a highly successful Canadian band was the half-time entertainment, you know, like Reklaws kind of caliber talent.  I'd hate to see some foreign country singer do the half time show, and then engage in some incredibly awkward banter in the booth with Suitor during the third quarter.  That would be just silly.  

tenor.png