2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

Not necessarily untrue...
- A tracking device has been installed on both the a Grey cup and Chris Streveler..
- Traces of common sense and good play calling we’re found on Paul LaPolice. Anxious teams willing to hire him are awaiting further tests to see if the initial findings were contaminated..
- There are 13 QBs set to become free agents in February, (that number’s 12 in Saskatchewan.😁)
The top 4? Nick Arbuckle, Zach Collaros, Jeremiah Masoli and Chris Streveler. 
- the hallways at IGF are always to be appropriately lit

After watching CFL wired I was embarrassed for the big mouths on the "cats.Ok,not really ,😎 but man,it was pathetic. Lawrence talked a lot of **** but 33 made him his *****,starting with the headbutt.He trucked him at least once and then tossed him around.Simoni didn't have much to say. I have a ton of respect for Darvin after the Grey Cup.Never noticed how tough he is.Dished out some punishing hits and had a chihuahua yapping at him all game.Going in at halftime he swatted Williams like he was a fly lol.His own guy told him he's gonna get chokeslammed. Williams shittalking after the game was a joke,considering the beatdown they just got.

BOMBERS’ TURNAROUND STARTED WITH MIKE O’SHEA

By MATTHEW CAUZ

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/11/29/cauz-bombers-turnaround-started-mike-oshea/

This is great read. I particularly love this bit near the end of the story: 

One final thought as to why I wanted to write about Mike O’Shea was seeing those shots of him hours after the game taking photos and signing autographs with the fans. Marshall Ferguson tweeted out footage of this wonderful moment saying “Two hours after winning the #GreyCup #Bombers Head Coach Mike O’Shea still signing every autograph, taking every picture, in a t-shirt, with a beer. Dude is the #CFL.”

Ain't that the truth!

15 minutes ago, JCon said:

BOMBERS’ TURNAROUND STARTED WITH MIKE O’SHEA

By MATTHEW CAUZ

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/11/29/cauz-bombers-turnaround-started-mike-oshea/

This is great read. I particularly love this bit near the end of the story: 

One final thought as to why I wanted to write about Mike O’Shea was seeing those shots of him hours after the game taking photos and signing autographs with the fans. Marshall Ferguson tweeted out footage of this wonderful moment saying “Two hours after winning the #GreyCup #Bombers Head Coach Mike O’Shea still signing every autograph, taking every picture, in a t-shirt, with a beer. Dude is the #CFL.”

Ain't that the truth!

I've been waiting to see something from Gary Lawless, who's been promoting O'Shea longer than anyone. Said if the fans can remain patient, he WILL win a GC here eventually. Lawless called it 6 years ago... 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I've been waiting to see something from Gary Lawless, who's been promoting O'Shea longer than anyone. Said if the fans can remain patient, he WILL win a GC here eventually. Lawless called it 6 years ago... 

and he said O'Shea will win more. 

gotta ask Lawler what's the winning Lotto # on my birthday 6 yrs from now. I think I can wait patiently for that. :D

Edited by M.O.A.B.

Tomorrow night on TSN main, 3, 4 and 5 (Bell satellite) at 6:30 local time is a new episode of Wired. Not sure if it'll be the Grey Cup version but I'm gonna set the PVR just in case. Want to save that one for posterity.

In case anyone else is interested.

Edit: Ok...only TSN 5 is labelled as a new episode. The others are listed as repeats from June...so my guess is the one on 5 is also from June but I'm gonna record it anyway just in case.

Edited by Deiter Fan