2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

Wow that's the most embarrassing piece of video I've seen from a professional team in my life! Williams might be the worst of all, got absolutely owned all night and couldn't take it. His best highlight was getting run over by Hansen lol. 

Banks doesn't surprise me, he's soft as baby **** and a whiny little ***** to boot, hit him and he quits. 

It's really no wonder the Bombers dominated this group of punks, they weren't ready for us physically or mentally.  

In the words of Steve Smith "Ice up son" 

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Second half is up.

https://www.tsn.ca/wired/video/cfl-wired-grey-cup-2nd-half-blue-bombers-win-first-grey-cup-in-29-years~1840601

Medlock's self-conscious attempt at a flex is adorable. 

Simoni  has nothing to say after Harris stuffs him.....I guess whimpering "leave me alone" isn't manly.

I love that Mike Jones on Mike Jones defended pass... Mike Jones caught it - then before Mike Jones could take another step to secure the ball and catch, Mike Jones just gives it a single swat and Mike Jones drops the pass... it was a thing of beauty. 

5 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I thought maybe you guys were misinterpreting what he said. But nope. He said he shouldnt get the ball 3 plays in a row....? WTF? I mean I get that you get tired, but damn man. You're a PRO, and the MOP in CFL...he is 100% in a leadership position and completely **** all over his team mates with those words. Yeah you're going to be tired, and now you're a 2 time grey cup loser. I want to compare my own greediness when I played DB, even when I got burnt, or got picked on. Never once did I even think don't throw the ball to my guy etc...it was always, **** yeah throw the ball here and see what happens!...and I know very well my level of competitiveness isn't or at least shouldn't be near that of a professional. Just sad. If you're tired, get the **** off the field!

I also thought it was cute when Williams was border line threatening Adams when they were walkin to the rooms at half. "Oh I was gonna hit you" or earlier "You talk so much, but said nothing in the streets when I saw you!" Stupid ass, non of that sounds tough. You sound like a little boy trying to be tough. On top of that Adams isn't one I'd want to **** with, (I don't know Williams history to be fair) and I've always loved the way he won't back down. But I'm glad he held that in check, he wasn't there to pick a fight. He was there to pick a ******* ring size!!

And of course Mr. Overrated Lawrence..."why you comparing all these average ass players with me?!?" lol then goes on to miss tackle and tackle after tackle lol.

Banks, Williams and Lawrence. All pathetic in their own special way.

Harris telling him a big gain by the Bombers was his fault. Lol. Lawrence & Williams are just big mouthed losers. They couldn't even back up their smack talk 

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

WJ getting that bullshit roughing penalty, then coming back the very next play,clowning Ryker Matthew's and causing a fumble.

It is beautiful 

watch his other strip sack of Evans against The Outstanding O-Lineman Van Zyl...made him look like he was stuck in the turf flailing away hahaha...Bryant sooooo got robbed and he played with a chip on his shoulder on Sunday too...he was all over steam rolling guys and having his edge locked down...Guys a beast of an o-lineman and I think one of the most important guys to bring back..and wouldn't be shocked if he has a deal already...or agreement...and for a while now

2 hours ago, Booch said:

watch his other strip sack of Evans against The Outstanding O-Lineman Van Zyl...made him look like he was stuck in the turf flailing away hahaha...Bryant sooooo got robbed and he played with a chip on his shoulder on Sunday too...he was all over steam rolling guys and having his edge locked down...Guys a beast of an o-lineman and I think one of the most important guys to bring back..and wouldn't be shocked if he has a deal already...or agreement...and for a while now

He definitely got the "too many times in a row" vs the new guy stigma.

It is a GD shame. Reporters want to be the one's to dictate greatness.

11 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Derek Taylor didn't seem to think he was that exceptional. 

I think he would be a backup Tackle here 

the only reason Van Zeyl was even up for the award is because he didn't have a terrible season, and after playing for approximately 37 years, all the talking heads were droning on about how he deserved one after playing for so many years. The truth is, he was miles and miles behind Bryant and only won because of his "story"...

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

the only reason Van Zeyl was even up for the award is because he didn't have a terrible season, and after playing for approximately 37 years, all the talking heads were droning on about how he deserved one after playing for so many years. The truth is, he was miles and miles behind Bryant and only won because of his "story"...

100%

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Same could be said for CFL all-star Dan Clark.

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Are you talking about the one where he "supermaned" flying strip sack?