2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup he was jawwing at Adams all game...among other people...total mouth piece and was still talking disrespectful nonesense even late in game when they were getting destroyed..kinda funny and sad hahaha

I loved Harris calling Breaux a ******* idiot for leaving Wolitarski to cover Harris in the flat, resulting in a big gain 😂

14 hours ago, Geebrr said:

The Ticats are soft as ****. They are never winning ****. The core of that team is a ******* fraud. 

Bunch of ******* ******* hearing them during Wired Up. 

Enjoy that drought. It ain't ending anytime soon.

You got sorted the **** out in every way possible 

I finally got to watching both the first and second halves of the GC Wired Up feature.  Having the highlights edited with field level footage was awesome.  The collisions, yelling and crowd cheering put me right back into the moment.

The difference between the Bombers team-first culture and the Ticats me-first look-at-me prima donnas showed me that we were never going to lose that game.  Simoni and Williams are an outright embarrassment to Hamilton fans. And Banks? I’ve never seen a whinier excuse of a football player.  Seeing him complain about getting the ball too much and taking too many hits?  In the championship game?! Give me a f.ucking break.  Banks is 2 for 2 crying in GC’s and it looks good on him.  Smfh

10 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

I finally got to watching both the first and second halves of the GC Wired Up feature.  Having the highlights edited with field level footage was awesome.  The collisions, yelling and crowd cheering put me right back into the moment.

The difference between the Bombers team-first culture and the Ticats me-first look-at-me prima donnas showed me that we were never going to lose that game.  Simoni and Williams are an outright embarrassment to Hamilton fans. And Banks? I’ve never seen a whinier excuse of a football player.  Seeing him complain about getting the ball too much and taking too many hits?  In the championship game?! Give me a f.ucking break.  Banks is 2 for 2 crying in GC’s and it looks good on him.  Smfh

yeah was pretty telling...And was shocked to hear Banks say that..never in my life involved in football have I ever heard a player ask "not" to get ball so much....pretty weak assed player

4 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

The differences in attitude were really telling. The Ti-Cats really did go into that game like they had already won. Well, looooooks real good on 'em now. Simoni comes off as a real SOB. That's not even trash talk.

7 hours ago, Geebrr said:

p58VcKzS_bigger.jpg

I'm told there was a fairly major fight between Bombers fans and Ticats players at the Westin last night. If anyone knows any further details, please reach out

Sounds like this guy confirmed with police that there was "a disturbance". From what I can piece together, some Bombers fans were giving the Ti-Cats the business and one of the fans chucked an ice cube when the players turned to leave which lead to a bit of a tussle.

Everyone wants to know how it feels to win the Cup, but each time my answer seems to change.

It was painful. It was sweet. It required sacrifice from many –  from colleagues, friends, family. It is best described as a champagne shower falling from its victorious height to then running through our eyes and open wounds.

This sting is known as the “pain of victory” as Coach O’Shea called it.

That’s what it is to win the Cup. - Drew Wolitarsky 

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/11/28/means-win-cup-drew-wolitarsky/

6 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah was pretty telling...And was shocked to hear Banks say that..never in my life involved in football have I ever heard a player ask "not" to get ball so much....pretty weak assed player

I thought maybe you guys were misinterpreting what he said. But nope. He said he shouldnt get the ball 3 plays in a row....? WTF? I mean I get that you get tired, but damn man. You're a PRO, and the MOP in CFL...he is 100% in a leadership position and completely **** all over his team mates with those words. Yeah you're going to be tired, and now you're a 2 time grey cup loser. I want to compare my own greediness when I played DB, even when I got burnt, or got picked on. Never once did I even think don't throw the ball to my guy etc...it was always, **** yeah throw the ball here and see what happens!...and I know very well my level of competitiveness isn't or at least shouldn't be near that of a professional. Just sad. If you're tired, get the **** off the field!

I also thought it was cute when Williams was border line threatening Adams when they were walkin to the rooms at half. "Oh I was gonna hit you" or earlier "You talk so much, but said nothing in the streets when I saw you!" Stupid ass, non of that sounds tough. You sound like a little boy trying to be tough. On top of that Adams isn't one I'd want to **** with, (I don't know Williams history to be fair) and I've always loved the way he won't back down. But I'm glad he held that in check, he wasn't there to pick a fight. He was there to pick a ******* ring size!!

And of course Mr. Overrated Lawrence..."why you comparing all these average ass players with me?!?" lol then goes on to miss tackle and tackle after tackle lol.

Banks, Williams and Lawrence. All pathetic in their own special way.

43 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I thought maybe you guys were misinterpreting what he said. But nope. He said he shouldnt get the ball 3 plays in a row....? WTF? I mean I get that you get tired, but damn man. You're a PRO, and the MOP in CFL...he is 100% in a leadership position and completely **** all over his team mates with those words. Yeah you're going to be tired, and now you're a 2 time grey cup loser. I want to compare my own greediness when I played DB, even when I got burnt, or got picked on. Never once did I even think don't throw the ball to my guy etc...it was always, **** yeah throw the ball here and see what happens!...and I know very well my level of competitiveness isn't or at least shouldn't be near that of a professional. Just sad. If you're tired, get the **** off the field!

I also thought it was cute when Williams was border line threatening Adams when they were walkin to the rooms at half. "Oh I was gonna hit you" or earlier "You talk so much, but said nothing in the streets when I saw you!" Stupid ass, non of that sounds tough. You sound like a little boy trying to be tough. On top of that Adams isn't one I'd want to **** with, (I don't know Williams history to be fair) and I've always loved the way he won't back down. But I'm glad he held that in check, he wasn't there to pick a fight. He was there to pick a ******* ring size!!

And of course Mr. Overrated Lawrence..."why you comparing all these average ass players with me?!?" lol then goes on to miss tackle and tackle after tackle lol.

Banks, Williams and Lawrence. All pathetic in their own special way.

Even Evans.

I'm not saying you should be happy about losing, but he was being a pouty baby after plays.

Can't really blame him though when you witness the rest of that "leadership gtoup".

At minimum Half-Time you could hear it in their voices that they knew they were done.

Edited by Geebrr

I think what I get from that team, in retrospect, is just how soft they are after going through the East. The East really is a ******* joke, and they just had it way too easy all year....even Edmonton wasn't very good in that East Final. So Hamilton was never really tested by anyone. When they finally faced some real adversity, they didn't like it one bit...

7 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

https://www.tsn.ca/wired

Found it with an outside Google search, could not find it searching through the menus on the TSN page.

Thanks for that...

Man... Banks and Williams... whiney little *******... I had no clue... 

"No coach, stop giving me the ball, they all's be hittin' me coach. Hard." 

Going into this game I was all "Why hasn't anyone broken Banks yet- he's so little, dude must be tough." 

I was wrong.

Credit though, most people can't withstand that punishment... 

I guess I was just comparing him to Strevs... not fair at all.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

8 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

A lot of fake tough guys on the Ti-Cats.

7 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yup, it makes Lawrence, Banks, and Williams look like a bunch of punkass cry babies that knew they were getting their lunch money stolen and couldn't do anything about it except talk **** and whine. I'd be ashamed of them if I was a ti-cat fan.

Yeah- that didn't paint them in a favourable light.

And holy smokes... Adams got under Willams' skin. He was living rent free in his head... even after the game, I am surprised that it continued...

There are more than a few players that I liked a lot more in the playoff run than during the season. Adams is the perfect example, seemed like a lazy bum much of the regular season but was an absolute warrior in the playoffs. Can’t decide if I want him back or am ready to move on. 

There is no question that Thiadric Hansen needs to be back and bring some friends. 

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Thanks for that...

Man... Banks and Williams... whiney little *******... I had no clue... 

"No coach, stop giving me the ball, they all's be hittin' me coach. Hard." 

Going into this game I was all "Why hasn't anyone broken Banks yet- he's so little, dude must be tough." 

I was wrong.

Credit though, most people can't withstand that punishment... 

I guess I was just comparing him to Strevs... not fair at all.

Second half is up.

https://www.tsn.ca/wired/video/cfl-wired-grey-cup-2nd-half-blue-bombers-win-first-grey-cup-in-29-years~1840601

Medlock's self-conscious attempt at a flex is adorable. 

Simoni  has nothing to say after Harris stuffs him.....I guess whimpering "leave me alone" isn't manly.