2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

3 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Bailey is awesome. We stayed for an hour after the game and made our way down to the front row to highfive the players. He was the first guy to come over and stayed nearly 30 minutes with the fans. Every time someone handed him a phone we took a selfie with them and jumped up into the stands a few times for pics. He was a super nice guy and legit loves being a part of the team.

yeah he's great....a perfect teammate and he has skills...in an expanded role he will be good 

5 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Bailey is awesome. We stayed for an hour after the game and made our way down to the front row to highfive the players. He was the first guy to come over and stayed nearly 30 minutes with the fans. Every time someone handed him a phone we took a selfie with them and jumped up into the stands a few times for pics. He was a super nice guy and legit loves being a part of the team.

Yep we stuck around until they kicked us out.  Bailey was one of the guys I was hoping to get to thank.  Just seems like such a good dude and I feel like he (and Lawler) could be a big part of our receiving core for the next few years.

11 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Read in the Sun today that sometime last week the entire team watched a Mike O'Shea highlite reel montage. It looked like the entire team dialed up their  own version of Mike O'Shea on Sunday. 

Thats the damned truth. At times selling out for hits bit us in the butt, but not nearly as much as it helped bury the cats. It was the most complete and physical performance weve had in years. They left every thing on the field and it showed in the result. 

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

Read in the Sun today that sometime last week the entire team watched a Mike O'Shea highlite reel montage. It looked like the entire team dialed up their  own version of Mike O'Shea on Sunday. 

Yup, read the Simmonds piece about the team trouping into the room - then watching old video of MOS running sideline to sideline and plastering people.   Great psychology, there.....

4 minutes ago, do or die said:

Yup, read the Simmonds piece about the team trouping into the room - then watching old video of MOS running sideline to sideline and plastering people.   Great psychology, there.....

I wonder how that went down- there is no way MOS would have approved that. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

2 hours ago, Logan007 said:

Did he even go and shake anyone's hand after the game?  I saw him pouting on his bench for quite a while then they showed him get up and walk off, but I wasn't sure if it was to congratulate the Bombers or to run back to his locker room.  All I could think when I saw him was, stop being a sore loser and go shake some hands.

The minute the Eastern Final was over Evans thought they won the Grey Cup. We did that in 2001 walking into Montreal's Olympic Stadium thinking the Stamps would just bow down to our supposed greatness. I think Evans & the Ti Cats felt the same way. That the Bombers would be pushovers to the Ti Cats supposed greatness. Instead, the Bombers showed up nasty, ready & willing to do whatever it took to win. If it meant bloodying a few Ti Cats noses then so be it. Evans & the rest of the Cats wanted nothing to do with it. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

The parade and speeches were short wet and epic.

Willie and Harris were awesome on the mic.

I got chills when Mayor Bowman said Chancellor Matheson will re named Grey Cup Champions Way. Wow o wow!

Dressed of course as GOLD MEMBER, I was lucky enough to get a big drunken bear hug from Streveler when he was passing me on his way to the speech stage. I’ll never forget it!🤩

2 hours ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

The parade and speeches were short wet and epic.

Willie and Harris were awesome on the mic.

I got chills when Mayor Bowman said Chancellor Matheson will re named Grey Cup Champions Way. Wow o wow!

Dressed of course as GOLD MEMBER, I was lucky enough to get a big drunken bear hug from Streveler when he was passing me on his way to the speech stage. I’ll never forget it!🤩

Man I love streveler. Seems like the kinda guy you'd wanna go party with. Haha. Hopefully we find a way to keep him around, that kinda guy is infectious and is a warrior

10 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Thats the damned truth. At times selling out for hits bit us in the butt, but not nearly as much as it helped bury the cats. It was the most complete and physical performance weve had in years. They left every thing on the field and it showed in the result. 

I am so looking forward to the TSN Wired Up show from the Grey Cup. Sportscentre showed some clips and they had Harris giving Lawrence the gears. A lot of times players like to talk smack and not back it up. But clearly the Bombers came to play.

From that review ^ ^ - https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/11/26/upon-review-ham-12-wpg-33/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

“It’s been nine years for me, seven years as a Bomber and you could just feel it. You could feel the pressure that was mounting… hats off to Wade (President and CEO Miller) and (GM) Kyle (Walters) and Osh (head coach Mike O’Shea) for building what they built and getting us to this game. It’s hard to put into words. I’m just so happy for this team.” - P Neufeld