2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

6 hours ago, J5V said:

I'm going to include myself so, thanks. I fell in love with this team 50 years ago and have witnessed a few Grey Cup victories but this was the best one by far. Welcome to my Blue Bomber family!

50 years... wow... yes, I was speaking directly to you. lol... proud to be a part of the family and hopefully we can share many more Cups to come!

6 hours ago, Booch said:

Hey man you deserve it just as much...YOu been a loyal follower on both sites...an actual vested true fan...and supporter as well as honest critic...enjoy brother..and hope to see you at a game this summer

thx. booch... I really appreciate the fact that you can see that I am a honest and true fan for the Bombers... I'll be in Winnipeg next year for sure and I'll look you up, my friend!

That may have been the greatest 3 game defensive performance in CFL playoff history. 3 TD's allowed in 3 games, and if you take the last 2 quarters in Calgary, the entire Sask game, and the first 2 quarters in the Grey Cup, that's TWO ENTIRE GAMES with no TD's allowed!!! Unf'ingreal.

And true to my word, I missed the first 5 minutes of the game just like I did in the Calgary and Sask games. Actually I missed almost the entire first half live. After missing the first 5 minutes and us dominating, as I walked back up the stairs to my seat I could hear all my buddies yelling "no, go back, go back" lol. So I watched most of the first half on a tv near the concessions lol. Small price to pay, and youre all welcome lol!

23 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Our OL beat the **** outta them.

Adams and the rest of the receivers throwing blocks down field 

Big props to our fans at the game, you brought the noise 

I think Bailey knocked their starting defensive end Howser out of game on big block to spring Harris on his rushing TD

1 hour ago, 66 Chevelle said:

50 years... wow... yes, I was speaking directly to you. lol... proud to be a part of the family and hopefully we can share many more Cups to come!

thx. booch... I really appreciate the fact that you can see that I am a honest and true fan for the Bombers... I'll be in Winnipeg next year for sure and I'll look you up, my friend!

Yeah I see u! Lol..I read and understood and agreed on a lot of you're posts viewed from a football and knowledgeable mind..not from a crazy fan angle hahah

I think my favorite part of the entire game was the Hansen special teams hit. Dear lord. He torpedoes the guy blocking him into the returner for a double ti-cat annihilation. It was a beautiful thing. You could HEAR that hit.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

38 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Our OL beat the **** outta them.

Adams and the rest of the receivers throwing blocks down field 

Any doubts that I may still have had about a Bombers' win were erased when I saw the first gaping hole for Harris. No trickery or Streveler deception needed - they just smashed that baby wide open.