2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

Great pic...but more importantly did you ask Zach if he was coming back next season?

ha ha....All I could say was "thank you so much for this"......BUT........quote of the night, courtesy of Rasheed Bailey: 

"We didn't just win, we whooped they ass...and we KNEW we was gonna do it!"

Just now, Jpan85 said:

Just watched the end of the game during lunch time again. Teared up even more wow. I think it did not hit me at the time its taken some time to realize it happened.

Everyone in my building knows I'm a huge, huge fan. They pop by all season long to get updates on the team from me. Today, I'm getting a steady stream of well-wishers and I'm almost tearing up each time they come in. I might have to close my door, which would be unusual for me. 

Also, the smart ones know this is the day to ask me for things and a few have taken advantage of my generous mood. 

It's all still a blur to me. We watched the game with the same couple that we saw the 1990 game with so there was a huge deja vu element to everything. 

I'm wondering about the unsportsmanlike penalty on Strev. Suitor speculated that Wynn might have gone after his foot in the pile, which is why he reacted.. Did anyone else catch that?

1 minute ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

It's all still a blur to me. We watched the game with the same couple that we saw the 1990 game with so there was a huge deja vu element to everything. 

I'm wondering about the unsportsmanlike penalty on Strev. Suitor speculated that Wynn might have gone after his foot in the pile, which is why he reacted.. Did anyone else catch that?

Yes, looked like Wynn was twisting his ankle. 

43 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I wanted to punch anyone in the throat who suggested Wade Miller doesn't care about winning... I'm not sure if there's anyone more passionate about the Bombers winning than Mr Miller...

Wade is as responsible as any one in the organization for bringing the Cup back to Wpg., he let the plan play out.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/football/cfl/wade-miller-talks-blue-bombers-ending-grey-cup-drought/

Haven't seen hide nor hair of Kyle Walters in the celebrations but he deserves accolades as well.

15 minutes ago, JCon said:

Everyone in my building knows I'm a huge, huge fan. They pop by all season long to get updates on the team from me. Today, I'm getting a steady stream of well-wishers and I'm almost tearing up each time they come in. I might have to close my door, which would be unusual for me. 

Also, the smart ones know this is the day to ask me for things and a few have taken advantage of my generous mood. 

As the Bomber fan in the office (there are others, but I am the most prominent), it was nice to not take the walk of shame into work for once.

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

As the Bomber fan in the office (there are others, but I am the most prominent), it was nice to not take the walk of shame into work for once.

I've been getting messages from former coworkers from from my previous jobs!! It's just so good to be on this end of things!!!!!!