2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

FTR, quite a few people thought they saw me on TV during the game (I must have dopplegangers...ha ha...) but this was our only appearance. L-R: Noeller, Mrs Noeller, Coorsman and 17to85

Image may contain: 1 person

Great pic...but more importantly did you ask Zach if he was coming back next season?

32 minutes ago, Booch said:

.incredible to de-cleat 2 guys at once...and that really set a tone on our sidelines

and stayed on his feet to boot.... looked like a perfect tackle, which should be used to teach other guys. here's how it's done.

so many great story lines in this team this season. Theadric one of my favourites.

Edited by Mark F

I was in Toronto for a game against the Bombers and Argos two seasons ago. Of course, I had great seats, right behind the Bomber bench. O'Shea spied me there a couple of times and always smiled and waved. Next thing I know, my wife is poking me in the side, points and says, look! I look to my right and Wade Miller is standing at the end of my row in the aisle staring right at me. I popped out my seat and rushed over and my wife took pics of me posing with Wade Miller. 

The point is, these guys have always been about us, the fans, the ones that care, the ones that make the effort to go into hostile territory in our Bomber gear and cheer for our team. I couldn't be happier to be a Bomber fan than at this time. 

A defense for the ages.

Congratulations Bomber Fans.  As a life long CFL fan I think the bombers are the most deserving team to win the championship. 

Hopefully my Stampeders can return to the big game next year.

I remember the Bombers smashing the Esks in 1990 and it sure didn't seem like it would be more than a generation before they did it again.  This decade has done wonders for league parity.  Enjoy the off season.  

2 minutes ago, J5V said:

I was in Toronto for a game against the Bombers and Argos two seasons ago. Of course, I had great seats, right behind the Bomber bench. O'Shea spied me there a couple of times and always smiled and waved. Next thing I know, my wife is poking me in the side, points and says, look! I look to my right and Wade Miller is standing at the end of my row in the aisle staring right at me. I popped out my seat and rushed over and my wife took pics of me posing with Wade Miller. 

The point is, these guys have always been about us, the fans, the ones that care, the ones that make the effort to go into hostile territory in our Bomber gear and cheer for our team. I couldn't be happier to be a Bomber fan than at this time. 

I wanted to punch anyone in the throat who suggested Wade Miller doesn't care about winning... I'm not sure if there's anyone more passionate about the Bombers winning than Mr Miller...

1 hour ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Getting Collaros and Nichols for pennies on the dollar and trading Willy for a modest return are three incredible moves that shaped not only our team to respectability but to eventual Grey Cup champions. Walters deserves a lot of credit as well!

....and to think if Willy or Kevin Glenn had agreed to sign with the Bombers after Nichols went down instead of declining their offer, this Grey Cup run would never have happened.  

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

The quote from Bighill about our line yesterday was the best. 

Basically said it was something he had never seen, or heard, before with how fast and physical we were.

"The speed they were playing at, the physicality they were playing at, the noises I heard as they were mauling people, it was absolutely unlike anything I’ve ever seen.”