2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

apologize if this has already been mentioned somewhere else but,..

Noeller, did I see you on TV? were you wearing a brown sock hat and sitting with an older gentlemen wearing wearing a Bomber jersey and round glasses?  if so I did, lol...

honeslty, as a 3 year follower of the Bombers and the CFL I don't deserve this so I want to congratulate you, the Bomber fans, as well as the Bombers, for hanging in there and staying true blue! God bless you all!

It's funny how much you want a Grey Cup win, how much time you invest in thinking about this day and how it would feel and then in the end,  all you end up thinking about is every other long suffering fan, family member and just smile!  To a man, they wanted this for the city as bad as we did and layed it all out there and for that I'll be forever greatful!

Now bring it home boys, party has just begun! 

For the W!!

4 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

apologize if this has already been mentioned somewhere else but,..

Noeller, did I see you on TV? were you wearing a brown sock hat and sitting with an older gentlemen wearing wearing a Bomber jersey and round glasses?  if so I did, lol...

honeslty, as a 3 year follower of the Bombers and the CFL I don't deserve this so I want to congratulate you, the Bomber fans, as well as the Bombers, for hanging in there and staying true blue! God bless you all!

You deserve it too. You became a fan when you followed Poop here. He's gone but you are still here. Cheers to you.