-Terrence Edwards

-Chris Armstrong

-Clarence Denmark

-Charles Roberts

-Yvenson Bernard

-Doug Brown

-Barrin Simpson

-Milt Stegall

and last but not least, Matt Nichols, who brought us here. Thank you Matt for bringing us here, and thank you Zach for carrying the sword when Matt couldn't. 

I can't believe we did it.  That was a dominant defensive performance by the boys.  I was a huge critic of Lapo and Hall but they earned their keep.  Loved seeing the raw emotion from all the coaches.  We are Grey Cup champions.  Through and through we bleed Blue and Gold!  #forthew #2019greycupchamps.

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

I can't believe we did it.  That was a dominant defensive performance by the boys.  I was a huge critic of Lapo and Hall but they earned their keep.  Loved seeing the raw emotion from all the coaches.  We are Grey Cup champions.  Through and through we bleed Blue and Gold!  #forthew #2019greycupchamps.

Amen...

After tonight Harris has finally surpassed Roberts as my all time favourite Bombers RB. What an effort. What an effort all around to all the players and all the coaches these past three games. This had to have been one of the best Championship runs I've ever witnessed. Three absolute beauties against the three best teams in the league, aside from us of course 😉