2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

11 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

You can’t win a Grey Cup with Ritchie Hall. You can’t win a Grey Cup with Paul Lapolice. You can’t win a Grey Cup a cup with Mike O’Shea . You can’t win a Grey Cup with out a passing attack, heard that a lot around here the past few years. Looks like you can!!!!! 

We def had a passing attack tonight

The 1984 Grey Cup was sweet but this is by far for me, the sweetest Grey Cup win. I never thought I'd have to wait 29 years which is why it is so extra special . I went from a young man with a young family to a senior with a new knee between wins. I truly thought I'd never see my team ever win another. Thank you to all the Blue Bomber players & coaches for making all our dreams finally come true. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

The 1984 Grey Cup was sweet but this is by far for me, the sweetest Grey Cup win. I never thought I'd have to wait 29 years which is why it is so extra special . I went from a young man with a young family to a senior with a new knee between wins. I truly thought I'd never see my team ever win another. Thank you to all the Blue Bomber players & coaches for making all our dreams finally come true. 

Agreed

1 minute ago, nawrockp said:

I'm almost certain Andrew Harris has been immortalized here in Winnipeg forever because of this. We've witnessed the formation of a legend tonight 

We will be putting him into the Bomber ring of honour in the not-too-distant-future