3 stars plus hh 2019 grey cup champions

wbbfan

Just noticing on Panzer Hansen's big hit, that he basically engaged his block about 8-10 yards from point of smashing Williams and bulldozed him the whole way..basically picking him for the last 5-6 yards and more or less tossing him into Williams...man that guys has gotta be a beast

12 minutes ago, Booch said:

Just noticing on Panzer Hansen's big hit, that he basically engaged his block about 8-10 yards from point of smashing Williams and bulldozed him the whole way..basically picking him for the last 5-6 yards and more or less tossing him into Williams...man that guys has gotta be a beast

When I saw him in camp, he couldn't shed a block to save his life so I guess, at some point, he learned to go through the guy rather than trying to go around him! 

He looked 100% like TCF at that point but I knew as a global player, he'd be on the team regardless of how bad he measured up to other guys. It's amazing to see how far he's come over the course of one season.

37 minutes ago, Booch said:

Thing of beauty. Im gonna marry that play someday, and when I do youre all invited to the destination wedding. Im thinking Barbados.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, Wideleft said:

Is there a single Blue Bomber that had a bad game on Sunday?  I've watched twice and never swore at anyone.

I thought the same thing. Not a single screw-up or busted play. I don't think ive ever seen that team play a more complete mistake free game. Everyone playing at their peak for the Cup. Hamilton didn't stand a chance.

23 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

When I saw him in camp, he couldn't shed a block to save his life so I guess, at some point, he learned to go through the guy rather than trying to go around him! 

He looked 100% like TCF at that point but I knew as a global player, he'd be on the team regardless of how bad he measured up to other guys. It's amazing to see how far he's come over the course of one season.

Really think this coaching staff was a little more forward thinking when it came to having these Global players come in. Put in some work coaching them up and they can be come a real weapon on small CFL roster. 

53 minutes ago, Booch said:

Funny thing is, I'm not sure that the play is actually over.  (Technical detail)   If Hansen never made contact with the returner, but rather the contact was made by the Hamilton player, then there is an argument to be made that he wasn't touched, and wasn't down by contact with a Bomber.     

I was at the game and saw it live fairly close up, and it gave me goosebumps.