GREY CUP - GAME DAY THREAD - Ticats @Bombers!

JCon

8 hours ago, bustamente said:

What the hell got into Demski in these playoffs, after a so so regular season he was really valuable to the offence

Demski was as good as Adams and Lawler all season - basically same amount of targets, same yards - I think we underestimate him because he took a while to develop

Got home from celebrating at about 1:30...still trying to wrap my head around a lot of stuff. Had a fun time reading through most of this thread. I'll likely post a lot of different thoughts in various threads, but wanted to quickly mention just how happy I am for everyone who was around the early days of OurBombers.com, CFZone.com and all the other early ones. We're the true diehards...the hardest of hardcore. For all of you that endured 2001 and all the dark ages in between....these online forums have been a bit of solace...a place to find people who understand us. This one's for all of us.

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

Anybody else get annoyed by the interview of Keith Urban during the game? Its the Grey Cup, who the **** cares about Urban during the Grey Cup Game?

My guess is literally everyone watching the game... minus Rider fans and Glen Suitor... they were soooo happy to get a distraction from Bomber domination...

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Got home from celebrating at about 1:30...still trying to wrap my head around a lot of stuff. Had a fun time reading through most of this thread. I'll likely post a lot of different thoughts in various threads, but wanted to quickly mention just how happy I am for everyone who was around the early days of OurBombers.com, CFZone.com and all the other early ones. We're the true diehards...the hardest of hardcore. For all of you that endured 2001 and all the dark ages in between....these online forums have been a bit of solace...a place to find people who understand us. This one's for all of us.

What, no TotalCFL shout out?

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

What, no TotalCFL shout out?

That's the one I was trying to remember and ended up just saying "all the other early ones"...I couldn't remember the name, as I was never a part of it. OB.com was my first one, after 17to85 berated me long enough...

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

That's the one I was trying to remember and ended up just saying "all the other early ones"...I couldn't remember the name, as I was never a part of it. OB.com was my first one, after 17to85 berated me long enough...

There was another one I am struggling to remember. 3rd down something?

Edit: or am I completely making that up?

Edited by Super Duper Negatron