GREY CUP - GAME DAY THREAD - Ticats @Bombers!

JCon

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm so happy for all the members here on MBB who never experienced a Grey Cup championship. Soak it all in, boys & girls, this win is for you. Now you know how it feels!!!

Well I have witnessed 4 now..more than any of those putz's at Riderfans..actually the same amount as their total in history..suck that losers

actually score should be different, bigger spread

cause of the two missed calls, one gave hamilton a TD when they should have been penalized, and one took a td away from Wpg, endzone grab that was a touchdown.

refs mistakes helped Hamilton ....no penalties on Hamilton till fourth quarter lol.... clearly Jeffcoat was held on the strip fumble recovery

7 hours ago, Mark H. said:

This is a completely different team from the one that played Hamilton back in September.  Brandon Alexander was not even playing and Chris Streveler was having a tough game at QB.  They exploited our liability at safety with max protect to give Evans extra steamboats.  But even with all that, the game was mostly close and one critical error turned it into a blowout.  Let me put it this way: the Bomber team that Hamilton beat in September would not even be in the Grey Cup.  Hamilton has not played this current version of the Bombers, but Bombers have certainly played against the current version of the Ti-Cats.  

Everyone is talking about the Bombers' rushing attack and their stout run defense.  The improved play of the secondary and the suddenly dangerous vertical passing attack are scarcely garnering a mention.

Just. How. We. Like.It. 

#FORTHEW

I have to gloat a bit - it feels great to be right! 

Congratulations to the Blue Bombers! They did what I didn’t think they would and for that I will eat my humble pie. Great game plan...can’t believe I’m saying that but yes they were well prepared and the execution was very good. The offence used Harris and the run game. The Defense kept pressure on Hamilton from the beginning and didn’t go into a prevent Defense much to their credit! Biggest change I believe was when they replaced Hersch with Alexandre at safety. Seem that move turned around the secondary and they became more formidable. 

great game my only regret...I won’t be at the parade as I’m in Arizona. Congrats guys I’m extremely happy for you and the city!