GREY CUP - GAME DAY THREAD - Ticats @Bombers!

JCon

1 minute ago, J5V said:

Except that Winnipeg has been in the exact same position that Hamilton is in now and even though they should know better, they're only human, and it's easy to underestimate your opponent especially when virtually everyone is telling you you will win. We'll see if it affects Hamilton or not.

Zero evidence. Zero. HAM is sleeping on WPG.

Just now, J5V said:

Not sure what you mean. You mean they just don't care? Or do you mean Hamilton is staying quiet so as not to fuel the Bombers? Brandon Banks Twitter account didn't sound very ... sleepy.

Media underestimating WPG is not a reflection of HAMs attitude.

Banks is a chirpy guy who is chirping at Priders and Pederson.

Just now, Zontar said:

Media underestimating WPG is not a reflection of HAMs attitude.

Banks is a chirpy guy who is chirping at Priders and Pederson.

Oh I see. I don't do twitter but if BB is chirping Priders that is certainly understandable.

I'm sure Hamilton has looked at film of our revamped defense and offense and how we played to beat Calgary and Sask. The point is, they have never played against *this* version of the Bombers. It is not the same team they played earlier. The same cannot be said of Hamilton though. We know exactly what we are getting having played this same Hamilton team twice already. The Cats will have to beat us 3 times this year to win it all. If they can do that, they deserve it.

We only have to beat the Cats this one time. To get here we had to beat Calgary in Calgary and Sask in Sask. The Bombers are battle hardened and will be confident.

Who has Hamilton beat to get here, Edmonton? LOL! We are not Edmonton!

Should be interesting.

8 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I don't think we can expect anything more than a fifteen yard penalty for a late hit, so

If any Ticat lays a helmet to helmet or late hi, on Collaros, I want Jermacus Hardrick to deal with them.

Hardrick will chuck that guy into the stands - right to wherever Noeller and crew are sitting.

The last 2 games against the Stamps and Riders I've felt like we would lose but today for some reason my confidence level is much higher.  Maybe not a good thing this over confident thing.  Weather in Calgary is mild but windy and I hate it when the wind can play with the outcome of the game.

Hosting a party with another couple who are originally from Winnipeg along with my wife and son with his girlfriend. My son was born in 1995 so has never seen a Bomber Grey Cup.    Lets hope we party like its 1990!

Edited by B-F-F-C

An unlikely hero...

2 hours ago, Zontar said:

C'mon. If you have to keep saying my sample was contaminated. ..

“Because he's the hero Winnipeg deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

https://twitter.com/BomberAlumni/status/1198717549220728832

Some of you guys that have been around long enough will remember Julian Graham.  His mother Mina actually posted at the old Bomber board.  he didn't have a long career with the Bombers but quickly became a  fan favourite. 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Feel like I am going to barf...anyone else?

Felt calm cool and collected all week. Then about an hour ago the nerves started kicking in to high gear. It's that feeling I get right before a plane takes off.

Lets f'ing do this