GREY CUP - GAME DAY THREAD - Ticats @Bombers!

JCon

9 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Can we petition the league for a Simoni Cam where they can highlight all the cheap stuff he does? Asking for my friend, Dyson.

I posted something similar to this earlier this week and was wondering how many on this board would get the Dyson Cam reference. 

Reebs you ol' fart.    

13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

We watched the 84 GC the other day. Gonna watch 88 and 90 today. LET'S ******* GO!!!!!!! 

Watched 1990 yesterday and I saw similarities.  The Bomber offense was not supposed to compete with the vaunted Esks, but turnovers and a new quarterback drove the ass-kicking.  I've gone from 20% confident on Monday to 60% today.  Recording the game because nervous-drinking is going to make it a blur.

5 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

Watched 1990 yesterday and I saw similarities.  The Bomber offense was not supposed to compete with the vaunted Esks, but turnovers and a new quarterback drove the ass-kicking.  I've gone from 20% confident on Monday to 60% today.  Recording the game because nervous-drinking is going to make it a blur.

Yep the booze was extremely helpful last week with the stressful ending. I was drunk and as long as I saw a BB lead then 00s on the board. Yeah we win!😎

12 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

That's me in the middle of laughing... I'd like to say that's the only pic of me like that, but I don't wanna lie. I'm the one from Pinawa and my best friend is the guy from Cartwright... 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

That's me in the middle of laughing... I'd like to say that's the only pic of me like that, but I don't wanna lie. I'm the one from Pinawa and my best friend is the guy from Cartwright... 

Is this when we are supposed to make the “face for radio” cracks?

p.s. Would love to be there with you. 

Edited by GCJenks

https://www.tsn.ca/video/blue-bombers-journey-to-the-grey-cup~1837118

TSN Original: Blue Bombers Journey to the Grey Cup

It's been almost 29 years to the day since the Winnipeg Blue Bombers hoisted the grey cup, this is not lost on Bombers fans who have endured three decades of heartbreak but there's something different about the 2019 Blue Bombers. Every time they've faced adversity, they have been able to keep moving forward and a never-say-die attitude have gotten them to the brink of ending their grey cup drought. Here is their journey to Calgary.