GREY CUP - GAME DAY THREAD - Ticats @Bombers!

JCon

It's game day! 

Grey-Cup.jpg

Grey Cup - 5pm Central - McMahon Stadium - Calgary, AB. 

Weather: At kickoff 1 (feels like -5). When they award the Grey Cup -1 (feels like -6). 

Wind 26km/h  (16 miles/hour) from the west, gusting to 39 (24). 

That videos gives me chills. 

#FortTheW #GoBlue 

Just win, baby. 

I would like to add that a huge portion of the province is also standing behind the Bombers today.....my grandson had his first school pictures up north a few weeks back,  And my daughter couldn't save them until Xmas for us......she had to show us that he wore his #33 blue n gold for his first school pictures ! And he will be facetiming and cheering with the rest of us today...

Let's go Blue! Today is the day our drought ends. 

It really us vs the league/country. Everyone who loves and praises speedy B has decided Harris is irredeemable. Bc lions radio called the Bombers small town for trying to petition league for Irving to call the radio PBP. All the experts are picking Hamilton. The league wants an eastern champion, no doubt. ******* league itself in CFL.ca sim took a 1990 shot at us. **** the league and everyone else. Shut them up today. 

3 minutes ago, White Out said:

Let's go Blue! Today is the day our drought ends. 

It really us vs the league/country. Everyone who loves and praises speedy B has decided Harris is irredeemable. Bc lions radio called the Bombers small town for trying to petition league for Irving to call the radio PBP. All the experts are picking Hamilton. The league wants an eastern champion, no doubt. ******* league itself in CFL.ca sim took a 1990 shot at us. **** the league and everyone else. Shut them up today. 

Collaros is just as much as an in-your-face storyline as Banks is. Just sayin