Sunday Pregame Drinks

jazzsax

48 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

That's not too far from Grand Beach right ?....... gonna bonfire some hotdogs in a couple hours then crack a beer and get ready for the game..

As the crow flies, it’s almost spitting distance - around the lake probably a 90 minute drive - gotta come over the Bridge to Nowhere.  

Homegrown steaks are on my GC menu. 

I have a newborn so a GC pregame isn't the same as it would be otherwise for me. I'm also hosting a GC party so need to get the house in order and head to the store to pick up snacks and groceries for the week (all in my royal blue AH33 jersey, of course).

On the other hand, sure would be special to have my son within 2 months of the Cup coming home to Winnipeg. Will be worth the trade off.

12 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I’m pretty sure I saw Farmery at Sobeys. 

Sobeys in Mahogany has it, according to Liquor Connect, so my cousin is making a stop... Also at Oak n Vine in Inglewood but those asshats don't open till noon... 

Im going with a couple bottles of red wine.....so, for Zach's first game I realized I was out of beer and my wife had this bottle of red wine someone gave her, so I figured what the heck I will try this....well Zach and the Bombers won so each week now I have been buying the same Cougar juice red wine and so far it's worked out well for me and the Bombers.

2 hours ago, blue_or_die said:

I have a newborn so a GC pregame isn't the same as it would be otherwise for me. I'm also hosting a GC party so need to get the house in order and head to the store to pick up snacks and groceries for the week (all in my royal blue AH33 jersey, of course).

On the other hand, sure would be special to have my son within 2 months of the Cup coming home to Winnipeg. Will be worth the trade off.

We had a newborn daughter last year - she can somewhat party this year.