Class act at end of WF game.

BlueHawk

Did anyone else notice the Bomber defender go check on Fajardo while he was laying facedown on the ground after the goal post pass?

Was is Rose?  Who ever it was,  very classy act by a professional and one of our boys.

After watching the last pass a few times, I am thinking the Bomber player was Jeffcoat.   Nice job.

Edited by BlueHawk
info

1 hour ago, BlueHawk said:

Did anyone else notice the Bomber defender go check on Fajardo while he was laying facedown on the ground after the goal post pass?

Was is Rose?  Who ever it was,  very classy act by a professional and one of our boys.

After watching the last pass a few times, I am thinking the Bomber player was Jeffcoat.   Nice job.

Was Jeffcoat...100 percent certain..if wasnt him was Maston

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I also saw Fah-jar-Doh!  walk right past Collaros at the end of the game and not even acknowledge he existed, just as well Zach  probably didn't want to soil his uniform with "Commander Cody's" bitter tears.

His name is actually "CoFaj".

Will also accept "CoVag". Read into as required.

How do we know what Jefferson said when he bent over Faj.....maybe it went something like this...'Geez..maybe you should get your stadium people to move those posts to the back of the end zone...seeya/'............................After Faj insulted Collaros...I hope that's what Jeff said

What are the chances of Fajardo hitting the goal post on the last pass of the game to lose the WF. As much as the Riders missing a game winning FG in the WF having it kicked in & out of the end zone 3 times, calling Winnipeg for No Yards then getting a second chance kicking another FG  & beating us 47 years ago. WE FINALLY GOT OUR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Karma is a *****. Fajardo can cry for the next 47 years for all I care. 

OR winning a Grey Cup against a rookie QB who made first pro start ever in Grey Cup, with next to no experience...or 2 plays who basically decided and gave the win to them that would have been reversed with video review...whah whah whah is all I can say to that fan base...they have had 2 of the most luckiest season's the past 2 years..and it will be fun to watch them all turn on Fartado next year and sing for his benching when his mediocrity shines through once again