Touchdown Mb Social Friday

BlueHawk

I don't understand how it could possibly sell out....there can't be THAT many people coming to Calgary for Grey Cup........? But yeah, the site says tix are not available for purchase. I bought 3 earlier, so I'm all set, but that's a real shame. I hope more become available...

20 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don't understand how it could possibly sell out....there can't be THAT many people coming to Calgary for Grey Cup........? But yeah, the site says tix are not available for purchase. I bought 3 earlier, so I'm all set, but that's a real shame. I hope more become available...

I think it's probably a case of they stuck it in a small space. Wonder if they'll do some shuffling given increased demand. 

2 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

I wonder if they will have pickle/kobassa/cheese/rye bread platter there. Wouldn't be too Manitoba without it.

Band Performance by the Gong Show, Cheer Team Performances, Player Autograph Session, Complimentary Manitoba Social Spread and Old Dutch potato chips, Silent Auction, Merchandise Sales.

https://www.greycupfestival.ca/event/touchdown-manitoba-team-party/

Where do you get tickets for all the different events?  This will be my first Grey Cup away from Winnipeg. My son was selected to play in the Nissan Kickoff Project as Part of the All-Canadian Titan Team. They play on Saturday at noon at Hellard Field. My buddy and my self are on our own Thursday night to Monday as the kid flies out and is with the team the whole time. What are some must does out there (hopefully we aren’t already too late for all the parties)?

If they are sold out then it is probably in the right sort of venue.  It used to be the hottest ticket, but then they went to stupid locations like the bar in Toronto and whatever that was in BC a few years back.  Last year was much better, and this year it sounds like it will be back to what God intended.

Just now, MC said:

If they are sold out then it is probably in the right sort of venue.  It used to be the hottest ticket, but then they went to stupid locations like the bar in Toronto and whatever that was in BC a few years back.  Last year was much better, and this year it sounds like it will be back to what God intended.

In a community centre?