107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

10 hours ago, Geebrr said:
.⁦ ⁩ linebacker inAdam Bighill in mid-season gear. Fingers crossed for this kind of weather for Sunday's #GreyCup #CFL

3:59 PM · Nov 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

evidently Bighill isn't very well liked on this team... no team mate that liked you would let you go out on the field looking like that if there was even the slightest chance of a picture being taken, let alone posted on twitter... lol

what is up with those shorts?  that's a whole lot of look he has going on there...  lol... 

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I truly hope the Bombers send the annoying OskeeWeeWees  all the way home...

Personally, the cheer only "works" for me during a game. Non game situations I can well  imagine it would be annoying for the opposition.

Technically it shouldn't be used outside of a game. ,that's where a song is better suited. HAM has a song but it fell out of use long ago.

4 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

evidently Bighill isn't very well liked on this team... no team mate that liked you would let you go out on the field looking like that if there was even the slightest chance of a picture being taken, let alone posted on twitter... lol

what is up with those shorts?  that's a whole lot of look he has going on there...  lol... 

Wow, are those shorts velvet? He's telling the world I don't give a F what you think. 🙂

8 minutes ago, TrueBlue75 said:

The only place I’ve heard this is on riderfans. I could have missed it but I’ve looked around a bit on different media feeds and haven’t seen anything about it. Love that rider fans are still so bitter!

Sounds like a tempest in a tea cup.

54 minutes ago, TrueBlue75 said:

The only place I’ve heard this is on riderfans. I could have missed it but I’ve looked around a bit on different media feeds and haven’t seen anything about it. Love that rider fans are still so bitter!

Their team is dead, buried, and they're stuck living in that city.

Dying for attention.

Piss off, you truck stop of a village 

5 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

That is how you assert your dominance.

1 hour ago, TrueBlue75 said:

I listened to the segment, and I think hes making a mountain out of a moll hill. I'm guessing this is Miller being Miller. Hes known as a jackass for a reason. Is any of this a big deal? No...is it worth a shot to try and get it changed? Yes! Which bomber fan doeant want Irving doing the PBP?

The guy doing the segment made it seem like all the players/coaches/management are making a big deal out of this, when in all likely hood its miller trying to get his way.

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

You guys... I don't know how to post pictures from my phone, but Bob Cameron just came into Bombers House at Hudson's and planked on the bar and it's the most incredible spectacle I've ever witnessed.... 

Cannot wait to get there and take some of this stuff in!  4th Grey Cup for me but 1st outside of Winnipeg.

20 hours ago, blue_or_die said:

From ridefans.

Cuck-ah! Cuck-ah!

Let me guess, El Guapo? I absolutely loved and got chills watching Harris run out at the start of the game with the flag, and then again at the end of the game. That pure Manitoba pride that drives in my blood.

On another note, after seeing Biggie wearing those shorts, I told him to come to Peak Performance in Brandon for a lower body day with me to which he agreed!

14 hours ago, Noeller said:

Reminder - Hudson's Downtown tonight! 8pm-Close is Bomber House! Going to Craft Beer House for supper then over to Hudson's shortly after... 

Went to Calgary to visit friends for the first time this year, and turns out friend Maggie works there. I'll tell her to give all Bomber fans a discount if she can! :D Was there when the Bombers beat the Stamps 26-24, I've never been in opposing territory and man did that victory feel good.

4 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Yup. Black and Carravatta. To be carried by all the affiliates. 

Hmmm ya that's a shame. I didn't think TSNs power extended to radio... I thought they only had rights over TV. Curious why the league would allow that when the majority of CFL radio rights holders AREN'T TSN stations...