107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

Unreal start to the weekend at Spirit Of Edmonton... Got to hang out with James West and his wife. Good booze and good tunes. TiCat morons went up and hugged The Cup when it was brought in for pics... BAD KARMA. We got our pic taken but wouldn't dare touch it. 

One other cool thing: You know The Traveling Jagrs? There's a crew of Traveling Glenn's! A bunch of guys who all have Kevin Glenn jerseys from the various teams he played for. So they all got a picture taken together and as they're separating I see...... KEVIN GLENN.... he came to SOE and got his picture taken with the Traveling Glenn's! Too awesome. 

Great ****** night.... 

James West Cool. I am wearing a number 58 mesh shirt from 1985 or 86 at work today. I wear it every game that I watch. I think the Glenns are podcasters or are there more groups of Glenns. Sounds like a great time. 

4 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

James West Cool. I am wearing a number 58 mesh shirt from 1985 or 86 at work today. I wear it every game that I watch. I think the Glenns are podcasters or are there more groups of Glenns. Sounds like a great time. 

Is that the mesh shirts for showing off yer belly button from back in the day ?

20 minutes ago, JCon said:

MOS mentioned that there was no way that pass was going to be complete on his coaches show when looking at the replays. 

I'm just going to whine about this because I never got it out of my system early this week.

For all the, "well if it wasn't for that goal post, we would have won!" from cryder fans:

1) Exactly, that pass was going to be intercepted or knocked down, no doubt

2) When throwing a football, attempt to not hit anything in the way of your target

3) and most of all, if you want to attribute the goalpost as a lucky thing, try the non-call on the pass across the LOS, the arguable forward pass on what would (should) have been a fumble recovery), and the LUCKIEST part, a ball getting batted down right into the hands of the receiver setting you up in the red zone to potentially tie the game (at which you failed).

There, that feels better.

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Just saw on Twitter that they are in McMahon stadium today.

I think they only practiced in doors on the day it snowed.

There isn't going to be snow on the field, so I get the reasoning.

Also appreciate the O'Shea minset, however. This really is an old school vs. new school match-up.

3 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

I'm just going to whine about this because I never got it out of my system early this week.

For all the, "well if it wasn't for that goal post, we would have won!" from cryder fans:

2) When throwing a football, attempt to not hit anything in the way of your target

3) and most of all, if you want to attribute the goalpost as a lucky thing, try the non-call on the pass across the LOS, the arguable forward pass on what would (should) have been a fumble recovery), and the LUCKIEST part, a ball getting batted down right into the hands of the receiver setting you up in the red zone to potentially tie the game (at which you failed).

I stopped the video replay and clearly there are 2 more defenders than receivers. Fat chance that is getting caught. Burnham (sp?) doesn't play for those guys. 

7 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

Dont forget that that play was not "for the win". I dont understand why crider fans dont seem to understand that.

1 hour ago, blue_or_die said:

The last 4 or 5 plays Sask. ran were pretty messed up,  the gods were joyously pissing down on Sasky's dreams of happiness.   In addition to the plays you've mentioned there was also a possible fumble from a Maston sack that popped the ball loose in that last series which the Riders and TSN scurried past before any replays could review it.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

Nevertheless, when a bunch of "just survived for the win on the last play of the game, aided by a goalpost" Bomber players run around Mosaic taunting people and waving big W flags like they won a 52-0 route (I am looking at you Android), I expect Rider fans to expect Winnipeg to get pounded.

From ridefans.

Cuck-ah! Cuck-ah!

20 hours ago, AKAChip said:

I don’t mind them leaving Harris off but it’s pretty ironic that the long snapper they voted for was also busted for PEDs this season. 

Really... is this the guy that Hecht called out on twitter... the fact that most of us have no idea who this guy is, is kind of the point... they are trying to use Harris as an example... while hypocritically ignoring others in the same situation...

17 hours ago, jazzsax said:

I thought he had a monster end of season, especially after the Montreal game where he had his helmet ripped off. He was far more invisible the first half of the season 

I've also felt he's gotten better as the games got more important... he's a big game guy... he was saving it up ;) 

7 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Stanley Bryant..

wait... did Derek Taylor say something positive about a Bomber?.... there was probably an angry mob at the toilet bowl today demanding he's fired immediately...  

4 minutes ago, bearpants said:

wait... did Derek Taylor say something positive about a Bomber?.... there was probably an angry mob at the toilet bowl today demanding he's fired immediately...  

DT obviously types on a green keyboard now but takes lot of heat for showing stats that don't make the Riders look like greatest thing since sliced bread (sliced bread having been invented in Saskatchewan last year). 

1 hour ago, blue_or_die said:

From ridefans.

Cuck-ah! Cuck-ah!

biggest excuse makers and "ya but's" going...reading some recent drivel there has been quite amusing...takes a lot to not post to refute with logic and facts...like Darvin Adams said at the Winnipeg Media session..."I just state facts" hahahah

7 hours ago, Booch said:

All this Ticat love and propping up in media is a bit baffling...but great in my opinion...I hope most keep disregarding the Bombers..you can even see with how players are carrying themselves in CGy that they on a mission and all business whereas a lot of the Ticat contingent are acting like..well Riders hahahaha

Not seeing all that much love. And if there is its about time. The 15 win team had to listen to media propping up Trevor Harris all last week..

Seriously don't think HAM is on a mission too?