107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

Unreal start to the weekend at Spirit Of Edmonton... Got to hang out with James West and his wife. Good booze and good tunes. TiCat morons went up and hugged The Cup when it was brought in for pics... BAD KARMA. We got our pic taken but wouldn't dare touch it. 

One other cool thing: You know The Traveling Jagrs? There's a crew of Traveling Glenn's! A bunch of guys who all have Kevin Glenn jerseys from the various teams he played for. So they all got a picture taken together and as they're separating I see...... KEVIN GLENN.... he came to SOE and got his picture taken with the Traveling Glenn's! Too awesome. 

Great ****** night.... 

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Lots of tabbies named as all-stars... good, crown their ass before they've actually done anything.

Had the most wins. What did you think would happen. No one is crowning them. If anything TSN is downplaying any disparity between both teams.

22 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Had the most wins. What did you think would happen. No one is crowning them. If anything TSN is downplaying any disparity between both teams.

Yep.You guys had an amazingly successful regular season and playoff so far and you have some very good players. Congrats.

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

TiCat morons went up and hugged The Cup when it was brought in for pics... 

Just getting there is their win.

The amount of brain dead Ticat fans comparing tackle totals between a LB and  DE right now is hilarious.

******* morons -- top to bottom.

Edited by Geebrr

ed9cfc09_bigger.jpg

Simoni Lawrence led the league with 98 tackles in 15 games as a Defensive Back. Willie Jefferson had 12 sacks in 18 games as a Defensive Lineman and wasn’t even close to leading the league. You tell me what’s more “outstanding” #CFL #CFLAwards

Yup, the defensive back Simoni Lawrence.
Nailed it,  average Hamilton Fan!!
😲😲😲😲

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Stanley Bryant..

Yeah he got jobbed big-time...I think Miller did too to be honest..Williams wasn't even the best overall returner in the league...so unsure how he got that though as a cover guy always tough to beat out the flashy returner.

All this Ticat love and propping up in media is a bit baffling...but great in my opinion...I hope most keep disregarding the Bombers..you can even see with how players are carrying themselves in CGy that they on a mission and all business whereas a lot of the Ticat contingent are acting like..well Riders hahahaha

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah he got jobbed big-time...I think Miller did too to be honest..Williams wasn't even the best overall returner in the league...so unsure how he got that though as a cover guy always tough to beat out the flashy returner.

All this Ticat love and propping up in media is a bit baffling...but great in my opinion...I hope most keep disregarding the Bombers..you can even see with how players are carrying themselves in CGy that they on a mission and all business whereas a lot of the Ticat contingent are acting like..well Riders hahahaha

Propping up a disinterested East.

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

ed9cfc09_bigger.jpg

Simoni Lawrence led the league with 98 tackles in 15 games as a Defensive Back. Willie Jefferson had 12 sacks in 18 games as a Defensive Lineman and wasn’t even close to leading the league. You tell me what’s more “outstanding” #CFL #CFLAwards

Yup, the defensive back Simoni Lawrence.
Nailed it,  average Hamilton Fan!!
😲😲😲😲

Fixed his Twitter handle for him. What a salty whiner. I guess he's new to football, going off nothing more than tackles to prop up his saltiness.

10 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

Propping up a disinterested East.

I don't see it as that at all. They went 15-3, give them their due.

Jefferson took the MODP from Lawerence, and that wasn't a slam dunk. 

They were never going to give a cover guy (Miller) the award. 

Now it's up to the Bombers to take the only award that matters. 

Edited by Jesse

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

I don't see it as that as at all. They went 15-3, give them their due.

Jefferson took the MODP from Lawerence, and that wasn't a slam dunk. 

They were never going to give a cover guy (Miller) the award. 

Now it's up to the Bombers to take the only award that matters. 

Not talking about the awards, talking about a disproportionate media gush. Yes, they did very well playing in the regular season playing in the East. The more recent and arguably more impressive feat is beating Calgary and Saskatchewan on the road to get to the game. I am finding that is talked about less compared to our saviour Simoni Lawrence.

6 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

Not talking about the awards, talking about a disproportionate media gush. Yes, they did very well playing in the regular season playing in the East. The more recent and arguably more impressive feat is beating Calgary and Saskatchewan on the road to get to the game. I am finding that is talked about less compared to our saviour Simoni Lawrence.

I think player attitude has more to do with that than anything. Lawerence is out there yacking with them media and performing interviews, etc, etc.

MOS seems to have our guys holed up and we aren't putting ourselves out there.

#nodistractions

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I think player attitude has more to do with that than anything. Lawerence is out there yacking with them media and performing interviews, etc, etc.

MOS seems to have our guys holed up and we aren't putting ourselves out there.

#nodistractions

Yeah and that's a good thing.

Going to continue to rip on them tho.