107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

29 minutes ago, JCon said:

And, the traffic issues are virtually gone. They took a couple of years to finish the street construction around the stadium, rapid transit, park and ride, etc. 

It's still going to be a long drive for some coming across the city but it should be smooth going forward, at least near the stadium. 

The only time there are ever trafgic issues now, is when the cops decide to put up a  check stop on Mcgillivray and pembina. That **** adds almost an hour to my commute. So damn annoying.

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

The only time there are ever trafgic issues now, is when the cops decide to put up a  check stop on Mcgillivray and pembina. That **** adds almost an hour to my commute. So damn annoying.

Plus 30 k ppl leaving or going to the same area gonna cause problems. Ppl act like polo was such a breeze but in reality it took time to leave there also

1 hour ago, JCon said:

And, the traffic issues are virtually gone. They took a couple of years to finish the street construction around the stadium, rapid transit, park and ride, etc. 

It's still going to be a long drive for some coming across the city but it should be smooth going forward, at least near the stadium. 

As someone who lives in the NK/EK area, I can say without a doubt getting to/from and in/out of IGF is a joy compared to the first few seasons. It's night and day now and I couldn't be more pleased with the improvement.

The whiners and bellyachers can get ****** AFAIC.

15 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that we’re on the way to the Grey Cup and somehow, two of our best players...Harris and Medlock, have not been significantly acknowledged...

😠

Medlock has done everything well.....Harris albeit somewhat quiet hasn't been as much of a force since Zach arrived.    He had some good runs but he hasn't been dominant either.    The Cats will try and key on him....so best thing is to pass first and establish that to keep the Cats D from loading the box and shutting him down early.    Just my opinion

1 hour ago, tacklewasher said:

Having lived in the Vancouver area for too long, I'm laughing about Winnipeg people complain about traffic.

It's why I don't live in the Vancouver area any more

Oh my God I have had the misfortune of driving around the vancouver area at rush hour. Legit would rather take a kick to the nuts.

6 hours ago, MC said:

Its about time.  Better late than never.

Hope it sticks for a season or two.  People love the Bombers but all the Debbie Downers constantly going on about not winning in 29 years and traffic at ths stadium has put a damper on it for the last few years.

Also a big F You goes out to the people who just hate on the cfl for no reason.

The key to beating the cats is gonna be not trying to beat the 6man front with numbers. If we just send the listless blitzes its gonna be a long night. Like wise the 30 front with WJ on the nose hasnt been successful. If any thing our 30 should have drake or richardson on the nose, WJ on an edge with kongbo for the ratio. 

A lot of 4 man pressure, and some DB blitzes off the edge especially delay blitz mixed with showing and dropping will yield success for us. Rolling cover, disguising zone well and dropping the ends into cover now and then will help too. 

Evans is a good qb but still makes some very questionable decisions in throwing into coverage, and to the wide side out. The cats offense is very beatable for our D, if the gameplan is good and tackling is better. 

12 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Collaros will make our offense be the difference on Sunday.

We will see how they handle our run game when they can't sell out for it.

LFG

If Collaros plays great that dirtbag Lawrence will (try to) intentionally concuss him. I do not trust that ******* to play a clean game with so much at stake. The officials probably wouldn't even eject him, re: VAJ

2 hours ago, J5V said:

If Collaros plays great that dirtbag Lawrence will (try to) intentionally concuss him. I do not trust that ******* to play a clean game with so much at stake. The officials probably wouldn't even eject him, re: VAJ

Simoni would be have to be a moron to try anything like that with such a huge spotlight on him, if he even touches Zach's helmet the league would have to look at suspending him for half of next season or perhaps permanently.

3 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Simoni would be have to be a moron to try anything like that with such a huge spotlight on him, if he even touches Zach's helmet the league would have to look at suspending him for half of next season or perhaps permanently.

To win a Grey Cup I think he'd do it and not even apologize or admit it was intentional. We're talking about a guy with a history of going after QBs in dirtbag fashion. Besides, I don't trust the league at all in this regard. If you can rip a guy's helmet off and club him with it and not even get ejected, well.

5 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

He literally did the same thing to a player later in the game that he knocked out Collaros. He also tried to break a player's ankle while appealing his suspension. 

He's as dirty as they come and doesn't care. 

There's no refs with enough courage to throw him out and they've proven that. He might get a strongly worded letter when he targets another player but that is all.