Premium seats for sunday

jazzsax

My client has Section T, Row 1. (45 yard line)

4 seats available PLUS VIP lounge / red and white club / dinner included / parking pass

i may take one ticket if we can find buyers for the other 3. He is looking for $1500 per seat as these are premium bundles.

Send me a pm if you are interested and I will see if we can secure these. He has given me first dibs as a bomber fan 

5 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Stamps and rider fans are dumping their tickets. I’ve already got half a dozen texts from stamps and rider fans begging me to buy their tickets. But I’m going to enjoy it at home in front of the fireplace a nd drinking my booze.  

Suckas 

Yeah lots are dumping. I won’t be surprised if some tickets go for half 

1 hour ago, Tehedra said:

If the prices go down enough I might drive out to Calgary to catch the game.  They'd have to come down enough to endure the weather and the shitty stadium though :P

the stadium is absolute ass, no question, but the weather looks awesome for Sunday...

6 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

This will be my 1st game there so I've only heard the stories about mcmahon... how does it compare to the old bomber stadium?

Comparable...maybe slightly better. It's just ........old. Really really old. But there's good sightlines and what not. Hope to finally run into you at an event this weekend if you're around!

where are you guys seeing these cheaper tickets?  A group of us are wanting to go, just working on some logistics and accommodations.   I called the Stamps office today, and they say their "Ticket Exchange" system won't activate to help season ticket holders unload their tickets until the game is officially sold out.

8 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

where are you guys seeing these cheaper tickets?  A group of us are wanting to go, just working on some logistics and accommodations.   I called the Stamps office today, and they say their "Ticket Exchange" system won't activate to help season ticket holders unload their tickets until the game is officially sold out.

StubHub is where to get the deals

Rubes we're paying face value for Semi final tickets on Facebook marketplace when StubHub was half of that. Day of StubHub was 5 USD in nosebleeds 

Edited by White Out

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Is there a team charter? Flights are insane right now.

I was looking up fly out Saturday back Monday, $950 on Westjet.  Looks like making the drive with a few guys is gonna be what's happening.  Not looking forward to the drive home Monday.  Today's was bad enough, now it's going to be twice as long!  haha

1 minute ago, trueBlue83 said:

I was looking up fly out Saturday back Monday, $950 on Westjet.  Looks like making the drive with a few guys is gonna be what's happening.  Not looking forward to the drive home Monday.  Today's was bad enough, now it's going to be twice as long!  haha

That's what I saw. Debating about the drive.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Comparable...maybe slightly better. It's just ........old. Really really old. But there's good sightlines and what not. Hope to finally run into you at an event this weekend if you're around!

Thanks!  Unless a charter happens or more flights are added, the plan right now is to drive out Friday night so we can get there early enough on Saturday to enjoy one of the events that night. 

If not Saturday, a game day beer or two would work for me!

13 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Thanks!  Unless a charter happens or more flights are added, the plan right now is to drive out Friday night so we can get there early enough on Saturday to enjoy one of the events that night. 

If not Saturday, a game day beer or two would work for me!

beauty -- we'll make 'er work...

The sad reality is that flights between winnipeg and calgary have been getting stupidly expensive for a while now. It really is much much cheaper to drive. If you push it you can do calgary to winnipeg in 12 hours, it's not the worst thing in the world so it makes more sense than flying to me. Unless of course you need to save the time.