Congrats Blue

Zontar

Just now, do or die said:

Know you from way back in the Zone.   You are a standup guy, and the kind of DIEHARD fan, that helps keep this league going.   And no, you can't have MOS.

Thanks Brother, back at you.

...and you don't know that we can't...

13 hours ago, Zontar said:

Congrats. Well earned. To the victor go the spoils.

Let's do this again... same time next year...

I'd be surprised if Hamilton is not in GC 108... short of a major off-season upheaval... I could see Mtl regressing a bit and even if Tor and Ottawa improve... the East is still Hamilton's for the taking...

5 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Let's do this again... same time next year...

I'd be surprised if Hamilton is not in GC 108... short of a major off-season upheaval... I could see Mtl regressing a bit and even if Tor and Ottawa improve... the East is still Hamilton's for the taking...

Maybe Sask can cross over and fluke their way to the Cup...and we can pummel them in their toilet for a repeat...be nothing sweeter

10 hours ago, pigseye said:

Thanks Z, you just ran into a hot D and team, you guys will get there with the group you have, just have to get rid of Reinbold, that guy is bad mojo. 

Did you see him laughing and all pumped up after the successful 3rd down gamble. Dude, like chill. It was just one of only a couple successes your team had all game long. I didn't see as all that amazing a play. The Bombers just played it safe and your runner just barely made the play. One slip up and that play was going nowhere and certainly didn't fool anyone.

7 minutes ago, J5V said:

Did you see him laughing and all pumped up after the successful 3rd down gamble. Dude, like chill. It was just one of only a couple successes your team had all game long. I didn't see as all that amazing a play. The Bombers just played it safe and your runner just barely made the play. One slip up and that play was going nowhere and certainly didn't fool anyone.

Come on now.... If it didn’t fool anyone, it wouldn’t have worked.

23 hours ago, bluto said:

Some folks here have known me nigh upon 15 years. During this time we've had our wars and a fair number of laughs. But I am genuinely happy for you today. There are many posters here who never got to experience a championship and I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

Obviously I'm thrilled that Hamilton didn't win... the few thousand of them who come to BMO to watch their games are pretty insufferable as it is... but if they could actually win? It would almost be too much to bear. THANK YOU OSH for sparing us that fate. 

There are things that you (Bomber fans) and I (a Prophet of Double Blue) will disagree on sooner than later (and you can likely imagine what specific thing I refer to)... but we will save that for another day while you bask in your Glory and I bask in my Relief.

Hey man - do you remember your prediction about our starting QB when we met up at Skydome half a dozen years ago? 

55 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Hey man - do you remember your prediction about our starting QB when we met up at Skydome half a dozen years ago? 

No... but that timeline puts it in the Goltz/Hall/Boltus era... so I'd guess it was a pretty dire prophecy. (also we played you back to back that year when you cam to T.O. and swept you so I likely was either rubbing that in or trying to salve your wounded feelings)

1 hour ago, bluto said:

No... but that timeline puts it in the Goltz/Hall/Boltus era... so I'd guess it was a pretty dire prophecy. (also we played you back to back that year when you cam to T.O. and swept you so I likely was either rubbing that in or trying to salve your wounded feelings)

Neither of those. We were watching ZC warm up and you said: “there’s your starting Quarterback.” 

Got any more predictions for us?