comedy stuff

Mark F

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Preparing for war': Tucker Carlson’s lawyer reveals the ousted host is 'ready' to expose Fox News

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson is allegedly "preparing for war" against Fox News following his firing, Mediaite reports.

PerAxios, a "close friend" of Carlson's said that the ousted star originally told those in his inner circle "I want to get this done quiet and clean," but his approach to handling his firing has shifted.
"We're going from peacetime to Defcon 1," the friend told Axios, adding, "His team is preparing for war. He wants his freedom.

(Unless , of course, he receives a BIG golden parachute and NDA. In which case, all is well and will not be spoken of again.

5 hours ago, Tracker said:

'Preparing for war': Tucker Carlson’s lawyer reveals the ousted host is 'ready' to expose Fox News

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson is allegedly "preparing for war" against Fox News following his firing, Mediaite reports.

PerAxios, a "close friend" of Carlson's said that the ousted star originally told those in his inner circle "I want to get this done quiet and clean," but his approach to handling his firing has shifted.
"We're going from peacetime to Defcon 1," the friend told Axios, adding, "His team is preparing for war. He wants his freedom.

(Unless , of course, he receives a BIG golden parachute and NDA. In which case, all is well and will not be spoken of again.

Just a hunch, but Tucker threatening to expose FOX is not the flex he thinks it is. I would be surprised if he had more dirt on them than they have on him, and they would go scorched earth on him pretty quickly if he wanted to air dirty laundry. 

22 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Just a hunch, but Tucker threatening to expose FOX is not the flex he thinks it is. I would be surprised if he had more dirt on them than they have on him, and they would go scorched earth on him pretty quickly if he wanted to air dirty laundry. 

Can you imagine the ratings if they televised that?