WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

52 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

The CFL officiating conspiracy theory remains alive....the refs are bias.  Seriously....how many of you theorists have officiated any sport. It isn’t easy and clearly it is a thankless job. See you in Calgary..... 

No, it isn’t easy..and mistakes will be made...but the review of those obvious mistakes and missed reviews is what really irks a fan.

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Well, I think you fumbled that call

So com centre sees it as the arm going forward. It has to be pretty clear cut to tell he was tucking it. Obviously there will be a bias on here and that’s fine, but tough to call the difference between a tuck and over gripping the ball and throwing it into the ground, just my thoughts

13 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

So how’s the RF.com? Are there lots of whining over there?

I made the mistake of taking a peek. Made me remember how much I hate those backwoods morons.

Parsing through their atrocious attempts at English, I can confirm our team is a) roundly hated by them, b) the dirtiest team in the league, c) their province would be better walled off from the world and flooded with bleach (that might be a war crime... I dunno but, I just really don't like sk.)

3 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Not wrong.

3 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Not wrong.

Virtually every time  Streveler called his number he was stuffed.....he made one pass attempt off of a play action fake run....hit Adams in the hands and was a catchable ball.    That was his best play albeit he did make us a first down on 3rd and a yard.   I'm thinking his foot isn't right as a broken bone in the foot takes time to heal.....he just seemed off today and perhaps his injury was partial to blame??

1 minute ago, The Classic said:

I made the mistake of taking a peek. Made me remember how much I hate those backwoods morons.

Parsing through their atrocious attempts at English, I can confirm our team is a) roundly hated by them, b) the dirtiest team in the league, c) their province would be better walled off from the world and flooded with bleach (that might be a war crime... I dunno but, I just really don't like sk.)

Hope they enjoy their long hibernation till next summer.

5 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Let him go

I can't imagine where he would go to.  Honestly which CFL team is going to offer him a starting job?       Teams looking for a qb.  Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa.   Qb's to fight over..  Masoli, Bethel-Thompson, Arbuckle, Nichols, Collaras, and Streveler.  I just don't see a starting job being out there for him this coming season.  

1 hour ago, Esks1975 said:

Th Bombers got screwed on many things today but this review was not one of them. That was an incomplete forward pass by rule: The passing motion begins when the passer's hand, with the ball in possession, begins moving forward.

But it doesn’t end there. Look at the replay. He clearly is tucking the ball away and wasn’t looking to pass.

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

As I said previously

One Dickenson down

One to go...

And we did it.

Oh, and are we sure that Hamilton doesn’t employ any Dickensons?

Or even, sons of Dickens?

We could beat Hamilton and Reinbold (I still dislike that guy). Are we sure he's not an honourary Dickenson? Can we make him one?

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Forward pass my ass, he was tucking that ball when he lost it not throwing it.

But that's not what gets me about the reffing. The riders were taking cheap shots after the whistle all game and never once got a flag.

Ha. Well we have all winter to highlight their cheap shots with flagging of our own.. And you know what? Im’a going to be throwing a lot of flags.