WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

Just now, B-F-F-C said:

Disagree...his deployment of streveler was most concerning.   Almost cost us the game. 

If you have a good thing going on Collaros like we did why take him out. Harris is more then capable of handling the running and collaros showed he can run. Don't force something if you don't need to.

6 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

First team to win a game at New Mosiac- Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2017.

First team to win a playoff game at New Mosiac- Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2018.

First team to win a  West Final at New Mosiac- Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2019.

So much great history we're making in that place. IG Field West indeed.

You should post this on the Rider Forum.....😜

2 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Disagree...his deployment of streveler was most concerning.   Almost cost us the game. 

And comes down to Lapo's biggest issue here for 4 seasons....the long stretches where managing even a first down becomes extremely difficult.  Had so many opportunities on O to ice this game, basically the entire second half.

1 minute ago, B-F-F-C said:

Strevs success depends on game flow, I thought his involvement was forced today.

ZC was shredding the greeners and should have been let lose today. Strevs play held us back tofay. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

And comes down to Lapo's biggest issue here for 4 seasons....the long stretches where managing even a first down becomes extremely difficult.  Had so many opportunities on O to ice this game, basically the entire second half.

Lapo thinks he’s smarter then everyone. But he’s not and his arrogance is frustrating. Today he pushed it with streveler and it could have cost us the game. 

15 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

Next week will be a different story - their guy can hit those throws and they have at least two receivers who can make the catches...hopefully Hall is starting the prep already.  

Same story IMO.  Force the most difficult throws.  They are going to run a ton of max protect and be ready to beat the blitz.  We need a better plan.  We have sucked for years now against Hamilton running this same D.  Come up with something a little outside the box or it won't be much of a game.

12 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I told ya😉😀

3 minutes ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Strevs success depends on game flow, I thought his involvement was forced today.

ZC was shredding the greeners and should have been let lose today. Strevs play held us back tofay. 

It depends on Harris being a threat.  Our gameplan didn't make Harris a threat and on two of Streveler's designed runs Harris wasn't even in the backfield.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

It depends on Harris being a threat.  Our gameplan didn't make Harris a threat and on two of Streveler's designed runs Harris wasn't even in the backfield.

Everything is still a bit of a blur but did we call any runs around the ends besides the one to Miller? I think everything else was right up the gut.

17 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Yeah, it’s starting to feel like home games.

And when  I’m home, I always feel more comfortable with my Squatty Potty. It suits the atmosphere..

5-ADCB409-1-E78-4860-9-A52-452-EF01160-D

6 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Yeah, it’s starting to feel like home games.

And when  I’m home, I always feel more comfortable with my Squatty Potty. It suits the atmosphere..

5-ADCB409-1-E78-4860-9-A52-452-EF01160-D

Someone needs to sneak up on top of Mosaic with a drone and mount one of those up there.

Edited by Deiter Fan