WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

5 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

This is it exactly. He never used Harris as an option. Not once. Streveler is not effective alone. They need each other to complement each other.

Im hoping we bring back Streveler next season and dress him as  DI when the league drops from 3 to 2 qbs.  That way he can play qb and also rb/fullback.  Have him and "the other qb" on the field at the same time with Harris.  Could really give teams fits. 

1 hour ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Winnipeg knocked his arm after it was going forward his arm kept going forward then he lost it.  ******* command center garbage!

Th Bombers got screwed on many things today but this review was not one of them. That was an incomplete forward pass by rule: The passing motion begins when the passer's hand, with the ball in possession, begins moving forward.

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

This is it exactly. He never used Harris as an option. Not once. Streveler is not effective alone. They need each other to complement each other.

Such a simple concept but seemingly difficult for Lapo to understand...and yes I know he is the professional coach and I am a schmuck who sits on my couch and watches football.  

but again...Kent Austin a pro coach thought Brandon Banks couldn't be a receiver...

1 minute ago, Colin Unger said:

Im hoping we bring back Streveler next season and dress him as  DI when the league drops from 3 to 2 qbs.  That way he can play qb and also rb/fullback.  Have him and "the other qb" on the field at the same time with Harris.  Could really give teams fits. 

What's the point of RPO if Streveler keeps the ball everytime. he has to give it to Harris at least 50% of the time. 

Just now, Esks1975 said:

Th Bombers got screwed on many things today but this review was not one of them. That was an incomplete forward pass by rule: The passing motion begins when the passer's hand, with the ball in possession, begins moving forward.

Imo it was moving forward because he got hit not because he was throwing. Hard to see in real time but that's what video showed me.

2 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

A QB has to be on the field for every play. Couldn't send Streveler out there unless there was another QB on the field. 

I support the bomber team from top to bottom this week..... whining about who should be fired this week is a waste of time..... this week should be about all Bomber fans coming together and supporting what the organization has accomplished .....

then....after the grey cup...have at er

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Forward pass my ass, he was tucking that ball when he lost it not throwing it.

But that's not what gets me about the reffing. The riders were taking cheap shots after the whistle all game and never once got a flag.

like that dude that slapped Darvin in the helmet, not once, but twice and no flag...

Just now, 17to85 said:

But that's not what gets me about the reffing. The riders were taking cheap shots after the whistle all game and never once got a flag.

Example, early in the game when Hughes purposely launched low rolled into ZC. Got called but really cheap. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

That’s the way I saw it.  Fajardo looked to be pulling the ball down as he was being hit.  But agree with other posters, that play will be called incomplete 99% of the time.

3 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

The question is Streveler wants to do that. He will definitely look for a starting QB gig. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I agree 100% .....I wish I knew how to edit the game and put a package together showing all the cheap shots the riders took without getting a flag... it was ridiculous