WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

we were ******* AWFUL in this game and the team that played Sask today will absolutely lose (badly) to Hamilton......Lapo was horrendous today. But...all that said.....I am going to have SO MUCH FUN living in southern Alberta this week...

58 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Imagine if someone told you in August that Harris would not touch the ball in the 2nd half of the West Final....the Bombers are in the game...and he's not injured.

When Nichols was playing he was 2/3 of our offense.

Yet here we are going to the grey cup game without that plan...... about time

7 minutes ago, J5V said:

Good for you, Ripper. Thanks.

I have 2 close friends that are bleed blue fans and I will support them and be in their corner like any friend should be. They deserve this and deserve a moment in the sun. I'll be cheering for you guys to represent the west and getter done. I'll bow out and let you guys enjoy the moment. Good luck Guys

3 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

Would have been a tragedy if Bombers lost.  That non fumble and pick turned to reception on the last drive were very fortunate for the Riders.

Command Centre and the refs’ are trying to steal the game from us. Justice have been served when Fajardo hits the cross bar. 

No calls to overturn that. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

If the Cup game is anything like this I'm gonna have to invest in my own set of defibrillators and a blood pressure cuff. Thrilled for the win but I fear it has come at the expense of my hound's mental health.  I think she developed a nervous disorder today between my cursing and screaming.

Whew......

Nana na na...nana na na...hey hey hey...goodbye!

RGzBIcJ.gif

Edited by Deiter Fan

Having been at that 1972 Western Final, it took 47 years, but I’ve finally put that ghost to rest.

it feels really great!

Ticats are an incredible team this year, and I hope the Bombers win, but having said that, if it doesn’t happen, losing to Hamilton won’t hurt nearly as much as losing to the Riders would have.

1 minute ago, John T. said:

Having been at that 1972 Western Final, it took 47 years, but I’ve finally put that ghost to rest.

it feels really great!

Ticats are an incredible team this year, and I hope the Bombers win, but having said that, if it doesn’t happen, losing to Hamilton won’t hurt nearly as much as losing to the Riders would have.

I had to listen to the 72 western final on radio.  I was very confused by the punting contest at the end.  Pain is now erased.

Hamilton will be tough and rightfully favoured.  Sometimes upsets happen, though.

I am as elated as anyone else about this victory and that the Bombers are going to the Cup game. That said, we scraped by in spite of a offensive game plan that went almost totally dormant in the second half, a defence that got riddled by a gibbled quarterback and with the help of divine intervention. There is no other way to describe it. When Fajardo rolled to his left at the Bomber goal line at the second last possession, he looked to be a shoo-in, but tripped over a fallen Rider lineman, and then on the last possession, he hits the uprights. Next week, this level of performance by the offence  and the tendency of the d-backs to give up big plays just isn't going to cut it. And, to echo what others have said today, LaPolice is a problem for this team, and if O'Shea is bullheaded enough to keep him, then they both should go.

Edited by Tracker

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

Are people actually saying that “fumble” should’ve stood?

As the biggest Rider hater ever, that was an incomplete pass

It wasn't even close.  There was zero chance it was a fumble.  Anyone who says it was has not watched much football. 
The line of scrimmage thing earlier was more controversial.