WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

Just now, Noeller said:

Sloppy first half for us with regard to penalties. D was WAY too loose in the last couple series...my stomach was turning. We looked okay on offense in the first quarter, but that's dried up apparently. Need to find another gear in the second half...

We just seem to get away from things that work. Inexplicable. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Sloppy first half for us with regard to penalties. D was WAY too loose in the last couple series...my stomach was turning. We looked okay on offense in the first quarter, but that's dried up apparently. Need to find another gear in the second half...

Yup. Quick slants to Woli, Petermann and Demski would be a nice adjustment 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Decent first half..could be better..its sad the command center screwed us outta our challenge tho..riders woulda hot a fg most likely anyway..but we burned our challenge on an obvious over the line..and lost..wtf?

I thought they have one challenge each half? 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

So by the interpretation now, Streveler could run a sneak, pop up and throw a pass as long as his feet don't cross the LOS, the entire rest of his body can be over.

Even if that's the rule I think Fajardo's back foot was past the stick and the ball with his front leg was almost 3 yards past.

Well I guess if he can run a sneak stay behind the LOS and pop up as you suggest he can throw a pass....good luck. On the Fajardo pass there call is his feet were not in contact with the ground when he threw the pass.

2 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

Well I guess if he can run a sneak stay behind the LOS and pop up as you suggest he can throw a pass....good luck. On the Fajardo pass there call is his feet were not in contact with the ground when he threw the pass.

Doesn't really matter his entire body is a half yard past the line.  It's an absurd call.  He also probably could have run for the first down no problem so really we just had a chance to benefit from his ignorance.