WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

8 minutes ago, Y2C said:

Posting from the hotel in Regina.

Just giver boys!

Have fun I am seriously jealous. Warning there is no draft beer, only cans, as the taps froze! Duh way to go Mosaic putting in summer beer taps only!

I think we win the trench battle as well putting JarJarDo and Bob Harker on there backs!

Zack is gonna have his best day as a Bomber yet tossing the pig skin 250+ yards throwing.

Hopefully Lapo and Hall once again have great game plans.

Lets send the bushwackers home early for  the second year in a row!

46-23 Bombers

GBG!

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

I think the game will hinge on first-down production. Whichever team is forced into second and long most often is going to be in trouble. Its probably going to come down to Collaros vs Harker and that will favour us. Would love to see Bombers run away with it from start to finish, but I suspect the Rider defence will keep it close for awhile until they realize they cannot win.

We should win the trench war and the running game. Assuming that Fajardo starts and can play at 80%, QB should be a wash.

I think this one, like most games, comes down to turnovers. If the Riders can catch the couple of picks that Collaros has thrown and Calgary has dropped each game, we could be in trouble. If not, we should win this one.

3 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

We should win the trench war and the running game. Assuming that Fajardo starts and can play at 80%, QB should be a wash.

I think this one, like most games, comes down to turnovers. If the Riders can catch the couple of picks that Collaros has thrown and Calgary has dropped each game, we could be in trouble. If not, we should win this one.

giphy.gif