Riders Suck!

jazzsax

14 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Professional soccer and basketball have had very prominent cases of refs being paid off...... I wouldnt be totally surprised if it happened in the cfl as I am sure none of the officials get rich off the pay....

I rest my case...this thinking is not dedicated to just the rider fan base...

59 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I am of the opinion that the win was solely caused by a certain poster here decorating his bosses' car with a Bomber sticker.

You're welcome. I'll take credit if I must. It was a magnet and they did find the it before the game but the damage was done. It was hid behind the rear license plate, and slid down.

I expect some good natured retribution in the future, but I'll be on guard.

Edited by itchy

4 hours ago, itchy said:

You're welcome. I'll take credit if I must. It was a magnet and they did find the it before the game but the damage was done. It was hid behind the rear license plate, and slid down.

I expect some goodnatured retribution in the future, but I'll be on guard.

Wimp. 

6 hours ago, The Zipp said:

We beat them at home two years in a row to end their season...I could watch this all day long...

https://youtu.be/OhaHUVJWOS0

Should have played harder I guess...if these guys weren't such poor sports on the field I would have some respect for them 

Oh how sweet it is! Lol at the tears from the players. Dudes chirping and constantly doing after the whistle stuff... you got what you deserved!

9 hours ago, The Zipp said:

We beat them at home two years in a row to end their season...I could watch this all day long...

Should have played harder I guess...if these guys weren't such poor sports on the field I would have some respect for them 

Just quoting this for fun. 

Excellent, well put together video. Deserves an academy award 👌

17 hours ago, Booch said:

any bucking the line there is banning offence...even when commenting on the utter stupidity and falseness of their statements....it's laughable...such thin skinned fan base

Tho I perused there today...apparently one of their prominent posters who I guess gets his nuts licked there claim the Rider's are hated because they are very Eskimoesgue like in the Hugh Campbell era and it's because of their continued excellence and dominance..hahahahaa...now that is fricken hilarious..Campbells teams won more cups in a 5 year span than the sad sack Rider's have won in their existence...what a just complete dumb and sad fan base...#1990 hahahahahahaha

"Rest of the league hates us because we win too much like the EDM dynasty".

Or

"Rest of the league hates us because too many of our fans are insufferable, self absorbed dickbags."

Answers need to be submitted by Fri. Noon ET.

18 hours ago, The Zipp said:

"We didn't cause...not a turnover"

Well said Gainey....well said