Riders Suck!

jazzsax

8 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

I legitimately am unsure if there's a 30 story building in the whole province.

Edit: a-ha! there are a couple of 20 story ones. Congratulations Regina.

There’s a simple explanation for that. (And simple is the best way to go for them) 

Most buildings omit counting a thirteenth for reasons such as triskaidekaphobia (an extreme superstition with the number 13) but the city of Regina, and a specific sports team, have difficulty with that number for other reasons. 
The trouble is, nobody shares that information, (remember rotary telephones are almost all gone) and texting is only known from their annual book throwing festival.

Anyways, to this day, when they say they have a 20 story building, the building actually only has 19 stories. But don’t take my word, count it yourself. Just don’t let a Regiinite count it for you. 
That's a story in and of itself. (This post has been specifically worded this way so as not to confuse those who are still looking for that elusive 13th floor.)

2 hours ago, Zontar said:

"Be13lieve" weird how they opened themselves up to the 13 thing again.

Is it, though? These are the same people who think that Winnipeg is the only place where a homeless person has taken a dump in public.

They're not a bright fan base. They just toe the line. It's all they have.

Edited by blue_or_die

Just now, blue_or_die said:

Is it, though? These are the same people who think that Winnipeg is the only place where homeless people take dumps in public planters.

They're not a bright fan base. They just toe the line.

Sadly, they keep omitting the fact that it was a person from Saskatchewan that was doing the dumping. 

9 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

The melon heads are losing it.....they finish first... and are now regulated to underdog status for the western final... and they are totally dismissing the " Collaros karma " that is coming for them....  this game can't get here quick enough lol

Doubt has nestled in quite nicely over there. "The season was successful no matter what happens" got a test flight from one of the deciders yesterday.

On 2019-11-15 at 9:51 AM, blue_or_die said:

I was ignoring this thread because I thought it was unnecessarily crude and childish. I thought we could take the high road.

Just lurked for 3 mins on riderfans and saw what they were talking about.

Carry on, my friends. The Rider fans proving time and time again that they are complete classless trash.

EDIT: They post a ton of memes making fun of Winnipeg for being cold? lol wtf, it's the same climate you idiots.

they are right we are colder, average high in F and C, Dec, Jan, Feb, but yes same climate.

Winnipeg, Manitoba 15 -9.3
Saguenay, Quebec 18 -7.7
Regina, Saskatchewan 18 -7.6

low

Winnipeg, Manitoba -2 -19.2
Saguenay, Quebec -1 -18.3
Regina, Saskatchewan -1 -18.2
Edited by bluebeliever

On 2019-11-15 at 6:34 PM, Mr Dee said:

Anyways, to this day, when they say they have a 20 story building, the building actually only has 19 stories. But don’t take my word, count it yourself. Just don’t let a Regiinite count it for you. 

Since everyone in Sask is missing at least one finger or toe they had to keep it under 20 so they don't run out of digits when they take their socks off (for those that wear any)

I know one poster can not determine how this board posts for a week..........but it would sure be nice this week to appreciate all the work the coaches, players, co-ordinaters etc etc have done to get this team where they are.  I mean like, let's just enjoy the week long party.....nothing but positive and confidence building posts the entire week....   

8 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I know one poster can not determine how this board posts for a week..........but it would sure be nice this week to appreciate all the work the coaches, players, co-ordinaters etc etc have done to get this team where they are.  I mean like, let's just enjoy the week long party.....nothing but positive and confidence building posts the entire week....   

Imploring "nothing but positive and confidence building posts the entire week....   " in a thread entitled ""riders Suck!" is a very bold ask.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

any bucking the line there is banning offence...even when commenting on the utter stupidity and falseness of their statements....it's laughable...such thin skinned fan base

Tho I perused there today...apparently one of their prominent posters who I guess gets his nuts licked there claim the Rider's are hated because they are very Eskimoesgue like in the Hugh Campbell era and it's because of their continued excellence and dominance..hahahahaa...now that is fricken hilarious..Campbells teams won more cups in a 5 year span than the sad sack Rider's have won in their existence...what a just complete dumb and sad fan base...#1990 hahahahahahaha

3 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

We beat them at home two years in a row to end their season...I could watch this all day long...

https://youtu.be/OhaHUVJWOS0

Should have played harder I guess...if these guys weren't such poor sports on the field I would have some respect for them 

The comment on that video that the CFL is rigged is hilarious. 

Well had we lost this place would be full of people claiming the refs were working to ensure the riders were in the Cup....in fact pretty sure some were claiming that in the GDT yesterday during the game....

there is no rigging - incompetence? - sure but rigging the game...not a chance.  

stupid rider fans just have to realize they got beat...again...at home....by the mighty Blue Bombers!!

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Imploring "nothing but positive and confidence building posts the entire week....   " in a thread entitled ""riders Suck!" is a very bold ask.

Yeh I thought of that...but then I thought if I was gonna get a bunch of flack for it, then I might as well do it in this thread so it doesn't derail any of the other ones. 

21 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

Well had we lost this place would be full of people claiming the refs were working to ensure the riders were in the Cup....in fact pretty sure some were claiming that in the GDT yesterday during the game....

there is no rigging - incompetence? - sure but rigging the game...not a chance.  

stupid rider fans just have to realize they got beat...again...at home....by the mighty Blue Bombers!!

Professional soccer and basketball have had very prominent cases of refs being paid off...... I wouldnt be totally surprised if it happened in the cfl as I am sure none of the officials get rich off the pay....