Riders Suck!

jazzsax

**** the Riders.

**** their dumb fans in watermelon helmets.

**** them for thinking they're the Packer fans of the CFL. You're the trashy Raider fans. Period. No one in the league likes you.

**** their toilet bowl shaped stadium. 

**** their entire organization. 

Edited by White Out

25 minutes ago, White Out said:

**** the Riders.

**** their dumb fans in watermelon helmets.

**** them for thinking they're the Packer fans of the NFL. You're the trashy Raider fans. Period. No one in the league likes you.

**** their toilet bowl shaped stadium. 

**** their entire organization. 

Unfortunately, the forum only allows me to agree once to this post. 

Make it "Agree" times five!

I was ignoring this thread because I thought it was unnecessarily crude and childish. I thought we could take the high road.

Just lurked for 3 mins on riderfans and saw what they were talking about.

Carry on, my friends. The Rider fans proving time and time again that they are complete classless trash.

EDIT: They post a ton of memes making fun of Winnipeg for being cold? lol wtf, it's the same climate you idiots.

Edited by blue_or_die

2 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

I was ignoring this thread because I thought it was unnecessarily crude and childish. I thought we could take the high road.

Carry on, my friends. The Rider fans proving time and time again that they are complete classless trash.

EDIT: They post a ton of memes making fun of Winnipeg for being cold? lol wtf, it's the same climate you idiots.

There is trashy/funny and there is trashy/stupid...... and there is a LOT of stupid over there for sure....  it's no wonder they kick everyone out,  they can't handle trashy/funny/smart

Spent time in that hole because it was the only veterinarian school in the west at the time. Not a single out of province person stayed. 

It was truly remarkable how not a single person the Mrs and I went to school with there could be retained to live in that boring dump of a province. It's just so unsophisticated. 

I legitimately am unsure if there's a 30 story building in the whole province.

Edit: a-ha! there are a couple of 20 story ones. Congratulations Regina.

Edited by Dr Zaius

14 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

yeah...they confirm over and over that they lack significant education and smarts...truley believe most posters there are adolescent teens, or un-married unsuccessful adults still living in folks basement...very childish behavior there at best of times....but makes for entertaining reading...stupidity spewwed by others is often highly entertaining and addicting

I wear their disdain like a badge of honor. In order to be liked there a CFL fan would have to kiss the ass of some incredibly huge blowhards and no nothings. I can't imagine a fate worse than being a popular poster on that forum, one would have to sell their soul or be an ass kisser...even other Rider fans have to bow to the knowledge of the pretend experts or be shunned over there. Truly amazing how many sheep toe the line there.

It's no wonder that Stronson and a few others have such an inflated sense of ego when they can attract such a loyal following of sheep. If you don't toe the line, or question them in anyway, it's considered a breach of conduct and you receive a ban. How crazy is that? Believe what I say, although I offer no proof and have consistently been wrong in the past, or you get banned for not being a believer. Wait a minute....isn't that how a cult works? I hope they don't decide to monetize or anyone going their may be forced to buy Amway.

Edited by gcn11

2 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

I wear their disdain like a badge of honor. In order to be liked there a CFL fan would have to kiss the ass of some incredibly huge blowhards and no nothings. I can't imagine a fate worse than being a popular poster on that forum, one would have to sell their soul or be an ass kisser...even other Rider fans have to bow to the knowledge of the pretend experts or be shunned over there. Truly amazing how many sheep toe the line there.

It's no wonder that Stronson and a few others have such an inflated sense of ego.

yup...they don't like me one bit..and I couldn't have it any other way truth be told...truth breeds hate...as shown there...and they must dislike the rest of you that post there because you are all apparent nut lickers...hahahahahaa

1 minute ago, Booch said:

yup...they don't like me one bit..and I couldn't have it any other way truth be told...truth breeds hate...as shown there...and they must dislike the rest of you that post there because you are all apparent nut lickers...hahahahahaa

Nutlickers now....the next step in their cult is to try recruit us into their pyramid.

1 hour ago, gcn11 said:

It's no wonder that Stronson and a few others have such an inflated sense of ego when they can attract such a loyal following of sheep. If you don't toe the line, or question them in anyway, it's considered a breach of conduct and you receive a ban. How crazy is that? Believe what I say, although I offer no proof and have consistently been wrong in the past, or you get banned for not being a believer. Wait a minute....isn't that how a cult works? I hope they don't decide to monetize or anyone going their may be forced to buy Amway.

It's now "BEL13VER".

It's spelled with a 13 now. You know, to commemorate that time when they had 13 players on the field at an inopportune time.

Just FYI to Rider fans who are too too busy browning up their noses to take note of the basic nuances of football, in the CFL you are supposed to have 12 players on the field.

Just FYI.

2 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

It's now "BEL13VER".

It's spelled with a 13 now. You know, to commemorate that time when they had 13 players on the field at an inopportune time.

Just FYI to Rider fans who are too too busy browning up their noses to take note of the basic nuances of football, in the CFL you are supposed to have 12 players on the field.

Just FYI.

SSSHHHH!! Don't tell them. If there is any team that has not learned from it's mistakes it's the Riders.

2 hours ago, blue_or_die said:

I have an account over there, signed up thinking I could go over there to actually talk football. Man was I wrong! I've been on many different forums in many different leagues and I can honestly say it's the worst. You simply can't have an intelligent debate or conversation over there.  It's not even a forum for discussion at this point, it's just an echo chamber for bias Rider fans lol. 

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Pretty sure they use you as a swear word there.....or it’s hard to pronounce B$&tch without any teeth, one or the other.

1 hour ago, Blue and Gold87 said:

I have an account over there, signed up thinking I could go over there to actually talk football. Man was I wrong! I've been on many different forums in many different leagues and I can honestly say it's the worst. You simply can't have an intelligent debate or conversation over there.  It's not even a forum for discussion at this point, it's just an echo chamber for bias Rider fans lol. 

I just enjoy viewing the chaos without participating.  A number of their high count posters get that way with “You’re Stupid!”,  “No, you’re stupid!”

That being said, the majority of the participants there are generally decent.

2 minutes ago, BlueInCgy said:

I just enjoy viewing the chaos without participating.  A number of their high count posters get that way with “You’re Stupid!”,  “No, you’re stupid!”

yeah there is a solid group of 10 or so who act like the all mighty...and revel in the uneductaed masses there licking their nuts...not mine hhashahaha

5 minutes ago, BlueInCgy said:

More like "Your stupid", "No your stupid". 

39 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Another funny thing over there are the ones who think they are the funniest and the smartest..they are also the first to want somebody banned who outwits them with a simple question .......

The appointed deciders over there hate, and I mean HATE, when you argue a point with them and some members start agreeing with you. They will not suffer embarrasment.

7 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Spent time in that hole because it was the only veterinarian school in the west at the time. Not a single out of province person stayed. 

It was truly remarkable how not a single person the Mrs and I went to school with there could be retained to live in that boring dump of a province. It's just so unsophisticated. 

I legitimately am unsure if there's a 30 story building in the whole province.

Edit: a-ha! there are a couple of 20 story ones. Congratulations Regina.

Considering how much difficulty Saskatchewanites have with numbers higher than 10, they can be forgiven for overstating the heights of their buildings.

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Another funny thing over there are the ones who think they are the funniest and the smartest..they are also the first to want somebody banned who outwits them with a simple question .......

I assume that would not be difficult to do.