Grey Cup packages?

Jerry1377

30 minutes ago, White Out said:

Prices are starting to plummet on Facebook Marketplace

Haven't seen many plummet, other than the higher end tickets. The cheap end zone seats aren't going for much below face. I bet you might get some sub $100 tixs from scalpers day of, but I haven't seen anything that low yet on marketplace. 

Air Canada and/or WestJet seem to have added more Saturday and Monday flights, or they opened some more seats.  Just snagged one airline there and the other back.  Even was able to book one through airmiles for "free"!  For some reason airmiles never shows all the flights, just some.  Worth a shot though if you have miles piled up like I do.  All in all quite reasonably priced for buying/flying same-week.  Those who were discouraged looking yesterday should look again today.  I was just about to do the driving thing, but flying saves me a ton of time and makes the wife happier and didn't break the bank.

Hotels seem to be opening up a bit too!  Looks like all the people who wanted to cancel are getting it done.  Managed to get my previous-sold-out favorite nearby hotel with airmiles too, woohoo!

Now... to get a deal on some tickets for me & my son...

Oh ya, and I think Bombers are a sure thing to win the GC because my long-suffering F1 team, McLaren, just got their first podium in over 5 years on Sunday!  My football team wins WSF and WF, and my F1 team does something other than sucking, that's my lucky month!!  I'm going to top it all off with a GC win... it's fate!

7 hours ago, TheTecno said:

Air Canada and/or WestJet seem to have added more Saturday and Monday flights, or they opened some more seats.  Just snagged one airline there and the other back.  Even was able to book one through airmiles for "free"!  For some reason airmiles never shows all the flights, just some.  Worth a shot though if you have miles piled up like I do.  All in all quite reasonably priced for buying/flying same-week.  Those who were discouraged looking yesterday should look again today.  I was just about to do the driving thing, but flying saves me a ton of time and makes the wife happier and didn't break the bank.

Hotels seem to be opening up a bit too!  Looks like all the people who wanted to cancel are getting it done.  Managed to get my previous-sold-out favorite nearby hotel with airmiles too, woohoo!

Now... to get a deal on some tickets for me & my son...

Oh ya, and I think Bombers are a sure thing to win the GC because my long-suffering F1 team, McLaren, just got their first podium in over 5 years on Sunday!  My football team wins WSF and WF, and my F1 team does something other than sucking, that's my lucky month!!  I'm going to top it all off with a GC win... it's fate!

Technically the F-1 thing was done in garbage time right,  the title has been claimed all ready.  ( just joking we are big F-1 fans as well )

3 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Technically the F-1 thing was done in garbage time right,  the title has been claimed all ready.  ( just joking we are big F-1 fans as well )

I'm a big McLaren fan, was looking at one last summer but ultimately decided to pass... just couldn't let go of that much money for transportation, I spent enough on the Chevelle as it was...

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

This will only be the 3rd one for me, but it's just a totally different experience from a regular game. I've seen the riders and Als in Calgary and the Esks and Redblacks in winnipeg and I am just unbelievably stoked to see the Bombers in this game.

WOOOOO!! 

On 2019-11-21 at 8:29 AM, NorthernSkunk said:

Worse than that (to continue your joke)... season garbage time AND the race end was kind of "race garbage time" with the Ferrari taking each other out (hahaha) and Lewis/Albon essentially taking each other out and Bottas blowing up.  It's kind of like if this weekend Simoni/Tuggle crash into each other and both get injured, and Evans/Banks come down with malaria, and Addison gets ejected for rough play.

However, in both the F1 case and the HAM dream above, I will/would take it!  As Milt loves to say: A win's a win.