Grey Cup packages?

Jerry1377

1 hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

You're sounding a bit testy.  Are you worried about this coming Sunday and dreading the possibility of a Bomber win?

Not testy at all. As usual, I'm hoping for a Bomber win. I was in the stands the last time they won the cup and it was marvellous.

Sounds like you're desperately trying to start another useless argument. Let the hate go. It's not good for you.

6 hours ago, basslicker said:

Seeing the same.  I live in Calgary don't want to go walk up.  I crave confirmation haha.
Those prices on StubHub should come down but there's a lot of greed here.  haha.  Gotta keep up with the Jones'.

Craigslist has a few tickets but nowadays I'm wary of hard copy tickets and fakes.  Anyone know if you can authenticate by looking at them?

Check out my post for my tickets on sale on Stubhub and make me an offer.  I can adjust my price if reasonable.  

I bought 2 tickets off of Kijiji for $500 and the year were regular price for around $900.  My wife was initially pissed off but my 8 year old son is coming with me.  Her tune changed when she saw the tears form in his eyes when he found out we were going on a road trip for the game.  Myself and my family have been lucky enough to do a pile of traveling and he said this will be the best trip ever.

7 minutes ago, Albertabomberguy said:

I bought 2 tickets off of Kijiji for $500 and the year were regular price for around $900.  My wife was initially pissed off but my 8 year old son is coming with me.  Her tune changed when she saw the tears form in his eyes when he found out we were going on a road trip for the game.  Myself and my family have been lucky enough to do a pile of traveling and he said this will be the best trip ever.

That is awesome 

29 minutes ago, Albertabomberguy said:

Let's all hug it out and have a good happy cry when the Bombers hoist the Cup

1 hour ago, Albertabomberguy said:

It's like letting the kids see the puppy before asking your wife if it's ok. 

Nice work, lol.

1 hour ago, White Out said:

Let's all hug it out and have a good happy cry when the Bombers hoist the Cup

You mean, the rest of us will hug it out, and you will hug your TV at home since you're being cheap.... 

And here I thought all the NDP fanatics in Alberta were all about spending at the trough.... :P