Grey Cup packages?

Jerry1377

6 minutes ago, BattleLevel said:

I'm monitoring SeatGeek, StubHub, and GameTime. The first two are selling high corners for around $200 and GT has nothing. I guess I'll have to check out Facebook marketplace...man, I hate going on there. 

I saw high corners for as low as $115 on FB marketplace last night.  Deals are already out there but there will be more as the game gets closer.

4 hours ago, White Out said:

StubHub prices aren't coming down still, so, looks like I'll gave to go to Stadium day of. Lot of unrealistic people in Calgary right now on the value of their tix 

Yup they will have to take a cut.... just like the public sector unions. Everyone’s taking a cut! 

😂

(Running joke for those wondering... banter between white out and I)

Edited by jazzsax

6 hours ago, jazzsax said:

Yup they will have to take a cut.... just like the public sector unions. Everyone’s taking a cut! 

😂

(Running joke for those wondering... banter between white out and I)

Hi some of us Stamp fans have cut the prices of our tickets.  My seats are $922 face value for 2 tickets and I have them on Stubhub for  $609 USD which is $805 CAD.  I'm @Goal_Digger_YYC on Twitter and  Goal Digger, a member on the CFLHorsemen.ca forum  and hope reaching out on  your forum is okay.  I have two tickets on the 52 yard line Row 8 behind the opposition bench.   Here is a link to my listing:  Listing No. 1581912696 and an image from my seats from the Western Semi-Final.

got a buddy's 40th birthday party in the evening, but hoping to head to Hudson's after that. During the day...not sure. Might head down to the Stampede grounds to take in some of the Fan Zone stuff...we'll see how the day goes.

11 minutes ago, JCon said:

So, finally broached the subject of the trip with my wife. She reacted rather well. I think the ball is in my court. Now to decide... 

Oddly, my wife was the one pushing for us to go!  Always knew she was a keeper! 😂

We got our tickets last night so the countdown is on!

10 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

😂😂😂

The trap part was her saying we didn't have to get each other Christmas presents!  Not falling for that one!

You gotta be careful about what you say to your wife. I once told my wife that I wanted to be cremated and she made an appointment for me the following Tuesday.

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

😂😂😂

The trap part was her saying we didn't have to get each other Christmas presents!  Not falling for that one!

So funny... Exact same situation. My wife is more excited for Grey Cup Weekend than I am and was also the one pushing hard for no Christmas presents for each other this year. When you make good choices in your life, this is what you get. :)

On ‎2019‎-‎11‎-‎18 at 7:45 AM, bigg jay said:

Does kijiji know that?  Because I can find a bunch on there right now...

All I know is I tried after the West Final and got a message pop up in my kijiji app saying as of Sep.29 no more tickets will be sold

**EDIT**

They won't show if one of your filters is 'tickets'  they will redirect you to StubHub, but you're right there are tickets on there, just can't include 'tickets' in your search haha

Edited by basslicker

19 hours ago, White Out said:

StubHub prices aren't coming down still, so, looks like I'll gave to go to Stadium day of. Lot of unrealistic people in Calgary right now on the value of their tix 

Seeing the same.  I live in Calgary don't want to go walk up.  I crave confirmation haha.
Those prices on StubHub should come down but there's a lot of greed here.  haha.  Gotta keep up with the Jones'.

Craigslist has a few tickets but nowadays I'm wary of hard copy tickets and fakes.  Anyone know if you can authenticate by looking at them?

14 minutes ago, basslicker said:

Seeing the same.  I live in Calgary don't want to go walk up.  I crave confirmation haha.
Those prices on StubHub should come down but there's a lot of greed here.  haha.  Gotta keep up with the Jones'.

Craigslist has a few tickets but nowadays I'm wary of hard copy tickets and fakes.  Anyone know if you can authenticate by looking at them?

We got ours through FB market place.  The guy was willing to get us the hard copy or transfer them through his stamps account.  We took the electronic copy so we were sure it was coming from Ticketmaster.

We paid through PayPal so in case he didn't transfer the tickets, we would have a way to dispute it and get our money back.  

Has anyone been able to do ticket transfers via ticketmaster? The option isn't working for me in the app or online. 

Note - I have one single available (Section U, Row 51) that i will dump cheaper. Around the 20 yard line. If we can figure out how to transfer it (it's electronic only) then this is easily done, otherwise meet and scan you in at the gate. 

I think I got a pretty good deal. The only probably is I will have to sit next to my cousin who will be wearing his Riders Jersey. 7 of his buddies pulled out after the Riders lost of Sunday. We picked up the tickets for 1/2 prices, and there hotel rooms. Now the Homewood suites are not cheap, but it's the GC.  Three nights, 4 rooms, 7 ticket 22 rows up between the 35-40 yard line. Under $4000. Now only if I can get him into a bomber jersey for the game.