Grey Cup packages?

Jerry1377

hey fellas -- for what it's worth, the Stamps ticket people are desperately trying to sell tix to the game. They phoned and emailed me earlier this week because I'd purchased Bombers/Stamps tix this year, and were offering me all sorts of incentives. There will be no shortage of tickets available. Just gotta find your way out west here... hope to party with you all at "Bombers House" which will be at Hudson's downtown, and at Touchdown Manitoba on the Stampede grounds Friday afternoon!

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

hey fellas -- for what it's worth, the Stamps ticket people are desperately trying to sell tix to the game. They phoned and emailed me earlier this week because I'd purchased Bombers/Stamps tix this year, and were offering me all sorts of incentives. There will be no shortage of tickets available. Just gotta find your way out west here... hope to party with you all at "Bombers House" which will be at Hudson's downtown, and at Touchdown Manitoba on the Stampede grounds Friday afternoon!

Yes let’s meet up!

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Gonna try and find something cheap. If the bombers were to pull this off and I didn't go I'd never feel right.

Glad to hear this. We gon party *******. Email jpengelly@stampeders.com (Jack Pengelly) if ya want and tell him I sent ya. He's got some options and no pressure. Good dude. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Where is Hudson's?

I got my flights (great WestJet deal at the time) and hotel (downtown is expensive) but need game tix.

We will prolly wait until we get to Calgary to sniff around for tix. Definitely looking for something on the Bombers' side of the stadium.

I'm not sure if the Bombers will have a charter but it's entirely possible that WestJet or Air Canada will add flights from the Peg. 

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

Can you wear a Noeller jersey so we track you down and give you salami shoulder at TD Manitoba. Lol

I'll prolly be wearing my Salisbury jersey. Say hi if u see me.