Game 19 vs Colorado

iHeart

19 minutes ago, bb1 said:

See that Niku is healthy...with our power play still not firing on all cylinders why has he not been brought up?? Can't find a spot in our vaunted 6?🤣

They talked about that on 1290. Not sure if he's in dog house or why bring someone up when you're playing well.

Speaking of playing well where is Dahlstrom?

5 minutes ago, iHeart said:

holy crap I think Scheif just killed the Avs goalie. He looks fine now but I imagine Scheif will get a penalty.

He did. But he shouldn't have. Its a horse crap call. Scheif was shoved in to the goalie 100 percent. I play some goal still at times and trust me that's not a penalty. 

Edited by Goalie

Makar is Rookie of the Year if he qualifies for it.. 

You know... 

MacKinnon, Landeskog, Rantanen, Kadri even, a few Stud D to come still.. Plus Makar and even Girard... 

Jets better get better cuz Avs are missing several stars tonight cuz this Colorado team is for real and we will be seeing them for years to come

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, iHeart said:

if I didn't would I have made that comment about that crash early in the first period? of course I watched the game  and I'm sure you would agree that that was kind of frustrating to watch

Hellebuyck was the least of the team's problems last night, if he was even a problem at all. Unless you think a goalie getting hung out to dry by the team in front of him is somehow on him. Saying he needs to smarten up made no sense.

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Maurice actually sat niku and Dahlstrom to play Sbisa... man.

with Heinola, niku, Dahlstrom - we actually have a decent D core instead of garbage

I dont think Niku's been up since they played/acquired Sbisa though.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg